Play a Death Knight in Wrath of the Lich King Classic™ Before 11/28 and Get a Mount in WoW

i thought that wasnt gonna be a thing… getting things in retail for classic related things.

guess i got bamboozled what a surprise :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was me that posted it first before a community manager

Cool cool. Thanks for reminding me what the Classic playerbase is like. All the best!

They’re the ones marked “New” and won’t allow you to make a Death Knight without a level 55 character already existing on the realm.

5 Likes

Thank you for telling me this.

Still here. :wink:

10 Likes

No worries.

By any chance that this new undead blue glowing dragon mount is a permanent mount or is it a limited time mount?

1 Like

Then don’t.

That’s a good marketing strategy, in order to start a DK you need a toon that is at least lvl 58 in classic, it’s gonna make some people buy the WoTLK pack at like 65$ to get a character boost.

I’m not so sure, I have a level five paladin on classic, and I was able to make a DK and am leveling in the starting zone now.

1 Like

You don’t need a level 55 toon as long you don’t play on a fresh start server.

What happened to not having people play Classic for things on Retail? I gained full T3 on Classic on my warrior and I’ll never get to see that on Retail transmog (unless I spend gold cap - lol), yet Retail now gets a benefit from playing Classic. Might as well put Old Naxx back in the game for Classic players to get things like Atiesh and Corrupted Ashbringer, let us have something nice :thinking:

1 Like

You’d think by now the art team would look like Quasimodo with all of the heavy lifting they’ve been doing.

4 Likes

True I just tested, my bad

1 Like

If you can use this in Dragonflight with the new Dragon Flying feature, that’s awesome!

The starting experience is level 55?

Wow… There is a name I haven’t seen in a while… Hello my candle friend.

3 Likes

checks calendar

Ahh September, just in time for quarterly reports.

1 Like

YOU SO and SOs know how to make me play your dumb little classic game! *cry