Wrath of the Lich King Classic Hotfixes - Updated January 9

Wheres the Stein!

1 Like

Any thoughts on fixing the one bug that we reported thousands of times, TYPHOON the balance druid spell causing the esc key to be useless when used in certain terrains, and disabling auto attack?

1 Like

I thought an addon was breaking this. Its Typhoons fault? Well that spell is coming off my bars.

When does RDF come back into Wrath? How about soon? I think you guys left it out.

1 Like

now fix the current LFG system that wasnt in wrath by replacing it with the RDF tool that WAS in wrath. ty.

1 Like

SEPTEMBER 22, 2022

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Brewfest’s Coren Direbrew dungeon is now available in the Group Finder for players over level 68.
  • It is now possible to get the Brewfest quest “Another Year, Another Souvenir” which rewards this year’s Brewfest Stein.
  • Fixed an issue where the Glyph of Horn of Winter prevented other Death Knights in your raid or party from using Horn of Winter.
  • Fixed an issue with Warrior’s Warbringer talent which prevented Intervene from breaking root effects.
  • Call to Arms Battlegrounds now reward the proper bonus Honor.
  • Quests that did not display completion text when being watched have been fixed and should display the text on what to do next under the objective tracker.
1 Like

Thanks!

Now please add RDF for at least Pre-Wrath content to make leveling more convenient and keep the Joyous Journeys buff 'till 70.

4 Likes

Does not appear as an option to post/search for this yet.

4 Likes

Cannot get stein still. Is this an upcoming hotfix? Assumed it would be live

2 Likes

Same. Went and checked it out. Unless questie is wrong, and you do NOT get the stein from Pol Amberstill…

I’m guessing the sever’s needs to restart for this to take effect?

1 Like

Still not able to get the stein from “Another Year, Another Souvenir”. Quest isn’t in-game.

2 Likes

Now let’s get that RDF back in Wrath, shall we?

3 Likes

Typhoon is still very busted and prevents ESCAPE key from being used, melee swings are busted because of this bug as well.

2 Likes

Still no quest for Stein. :confused:

Is this going to be a repeat issue?

still nothing as of this morning when I checked.

Still not able to get it as of this morning…

12 hours after this post I still cannot get the Stein

is there any update on the sound cracking issue? It seems to go away if you switch output but is happening a lot.

• It is now possible to get the Brewfest quest “Another Year, Another Souvenir” which rewards this year’s Brewfest Stein.

This quest is still not allowing me to pick up the quest. Checked with guild they arent able to see it either.