Wrath of the Lich King Classic Hotfixes - Updated January 9

Really? And you won’t add RDF back in but you’ll do this? :clown_face: :boot:

3 Likes

How are we fixing so many of these low impact things but can’t fix Wild Growth, it is a key part of R Druids rotations and it is game breaking right now. Going into naxx with that bug really ruined the raid launch experience for me, please prioritize this fix. I don’t know of any other specc right now with a key part of their rotation being consistently broken

How’s Wild Growth broken right now? I don’t often see druid healers nor does my guild really have any currently, so I don’t know what’s broken with it, is it not working at all or is it working too well?

It prioritizes pets, even temp summons, so very often you will cast it on a raid member, and all 5 (or 6 with glyph) hits of WG will hit pets, just a total waste of a spell in raids, even in dungeon groups with a few pets.
Only time it somewhat works is if a good chunk of raid members are pretty low health, then it will prioritize them, but that doesn’t happen that often in naxx when I’m mostly trying to use it to proc revitalize.

Just learned in the discord that apparently this isn’t a bug and working as intended, which I gotta say just feels bad man. Definitely considering re rolling to the boom chicken

Here’s today’s hotfix update for Wrath Classic:

OCTOBER 7, 2022

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• When Engineering Tinker enchantments are activated, they now trigger their cooldown for all other engineering tinker enchantments that can be equipped in the same slot, as well as duplicates of their enchantment. This includes Mind Amplification Dish, Nitro Boosts, Hand-Mounted Pyro Rocket, Hyperspeed Accelerators, Personal Electromagnetic Pulse Generator, Flexweave Underlay, Frag Belt, and Springy Arachnoweave.
  • Master Elemental Shaper Krixix in Blackwing Lair is now guaranteed to drop the Goblin’s Guide to Elementium.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented two Shaman relics, Savage Gladiator’s Totem of the Third Wind and Hateful Gladiator’s Totem of the Third Wind, from functioning properly.
  • Various buffs gained from world events and quests such as Darkmoon Faire will now cancel when players enter any instance.
  • Shaman Sentry Totem no longer stops the player in mid air when cast.
  • Fixed an issue where players were unable to re-enter the Vault of Archavon instance to resurrect.
  • Fixed an issue with the achievement Share the Love in Heroic Gundrak, where use of player immunities such as Divine Intervention and Hand of Protection could prevent earning the achievement without leaving and re-entering the instance.
  • Fixed an issue with Strand of the Ancients where same-faction battleground teams disguised as the opposite faction would be sent to the wrong graveyard upon death.
  • Fixed an issue with the highest ranks of party and raid buffs where they were appearing incorrectly on unit frames during combat.
2 Likes

appreciate the work youre doing but wondering when you will actually listen to the giant amount of noise being made by those that want rdf? not a single comment on it from you? the devs said make the noise we will listen. here we are consistently making the noise and being ignored. and its not just a few people either. or is that we arent in brian’s elitist jerks guild or pvpers?

3 Likes

When Engineering Tinker enchantments are activated, they now trigger their cooldown for all other engineering tinker enchantments that can be equipped in the same slot, as well as duplicates of their enchantment.

Shocked it took over 24 hours on that one

You’re the vocal minority

1 Like

The tinker change also broke the ability to macro Hand-Mounted Pyro Rocket into any other abilities. It’s still off the GCD, but once it’s on cooldown, any ability after the gloves won’t trigger and just hangs up on trying to cast the gloves.

5 Likes

same for the haste boost ones

Having the same issue with my macro for /use 10 and /cast Summon Gargoyle.

This tinker change broke the ability to macro tinkers with any other abilities. It’s still off the GCD but once it’s on cooldown any ability after the tinker won’t trigger and just gets stuck trying to cast the tinker. PLEASE FIX.

8 Likes

For the love of god let me macro my gloves into my abilities. Do not make me trigger it consciously every minute

5 Likes

show me the proof, cite a source showing the numbers.

1 Like

Tinker change broke the ability to use gloves in macros. Please fix this so we’re not having to activate it every 1m instead of automatically with our other casts…

3 Likes

Please fix the Boomkin Typhoon bug.

A other day where wild growth is not fixed…

Just make it so that it do not target pet and it is fixed!

Any reason why with this hot fix it stops macros from working if something is on CD, was this intentional, since its never worked like this before
#showtooltip berserking
/cast berserking
/use 13
/use 14
/use Potion of Speed
/use 10
/startattack
/petattack
/cast Summon Gargoyle

If i use this, and somethingedit rocket hands is on Cd it wont work anymore :confused:

2 Likes

so you guys fix achievements but can’t even enable the announcenmnt back on? cmon blizzard…

2 Likes