Wrath of the Lich King Classic Hotfixes - Updated January 9

Can you put in a way to disable Northrend Adventuring Supplies? Since the nerf they are pretty much garbage, and I’d rather just not get them now.

Great now please fix the 8k server queue by 2pm.

I abandoned the ‘A Life without Regret’ on my shaman when it was bugged and now I can’t find a place to pick it back up. Am I missing something?

lol

Not good enough. No ore. No leather. No Herbs. No gems. No potions. No elixirs. NOTHING that can be crafted with a profession should ever make its way into these. The only thing acceptable is raw gold and even THAT is pushing it. These shouldn’t even exist.

Who in their right mind thought “You know what? LEt’s aDd a pRiZe bOX fOr qUesTS!!!” was ever a good idea. Take it out. We didn’t need it in wrath and we don’t need it now.

3 Likes

Here are today’s hotfixes for Wrath Classic:

SEPTEMBER 30, 2022

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• The Battle for Wintergrasp may now only be joined once per 30-minute queue window.
  • The follow player functionality is now disabled in battlegrounds and arenas.
  • Fixed an issue where the player’s name would occasionally appear as “Unknown” in quest descriptions.
  • Fixed an issue where a disconnect could occur when dismounting a flying mount while ascending.
  • Storm Clouds should no longer fail to buff Gymer when grabbed on “Storm King’s Vengeance”.
  • “Blinding the Eyes in the Sky” now includes Skybreaker Recon Fighters, as intended.

Are we getting an honor rollback for the people who abused it? We really should be.

I’m going to guess that the answer is it can’t be done. This exact same thing happens every expansion. A very few people do an exploit, get full honor gear in a few hours, and then with that time they saved it snowballs.

We aren’t playing with the same set of rules. That’s what it feels like.

8 Likes

Change it back.

1 Like

Yeah, but the problem is that the boxes shouldn’t be giving crafted consumables in the first place. You’re literally robbing from alchemists. Alchemy is still the only crafting profession being hurt by this.

Where’s the leg armors, where’s the glyphs? Enchants? Enchanters would have a fit it you gave free current enchants on vellums!

It will be Ulduar before the elixir market recovers. Just look at your auction houses. Healing and mana potion are selling 10% above vendor sell… What are ya’ll thinking? :thinking::face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

So when is the rollback of honor & gear obtained through this exploit? :thinking:

2 Likes

they are doing everything they can to drive this expansion into the ground. i guess its true, go woke go broke.

2 Likes

So when the roll back for everyone that was able to take advantage of this? It’s absurd to change it after 4 days of it being abused. Revert the nerf or roll-back everyones honor that they got from Wintergrasp.

2 Likes

Honor revert when? I don’t see why a portion of players should of saved weeks of PvP and others will have to grind weeks to get to the same point. WG was 25k per 30 mins 8 times a day (200k) a day for like 3 days, ppl got fully geared in those 3 days. Making the same amount with battlegrounds at 10k/h would take 60h+ of PvP if you can maintain the 10k… Hello?

yep only the hardcore can farm crazy amount of honor in this game

2 Likes

Wintergrasp is now just a lag fest. revert hotfix!

2 Likes

Revert Winter change, ty.

So how about them rollbacks for those that abused this…

So much for the social contract and encouraging social aspects…

We never were.

WHY ON EARTH would you ‘fix’ queueing multiple Wintergrasps during the queue window, when it puts players who took advantage of it LIGHTYEARS AHEAD of the players who either didn’t know about it or who’s schedules didn’t allow them to?

The arena season starts in a few days, you’ve just completely nuked any chance for a relatively level playing field as some players will be in full honor gear while others have a couple of pieces.

I understand that this behavior is unintended, BUT IT ALREADY HAPPENED - let people catch up and apply this fix down the road, ideally in at least a couple weeks if not the end of the arena season.

Let us kick the vendors off our Travelers Mammoth!