Wrath of the Lich King Classic Hotfixes - Updated January 9

Fix the BG weekend!!!

3 Likes

Is this from the hotfixes last night?

Implement RDF and Fix BG Weekend thank you

17 Likes

What about hunter pet talents resetting??

4 Likes

Can we also do something about the Warsong timer not working and the battle still lasting hours?

3 Likes

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Classes
    • Weapon trail visual effects have been restored to abilities that have them.
  • Dungeons and Raids
    • Blackrock Spire can again be entered by 10-player raids.
    • Resolved an issue where selecting certain roles for your class in the Group Finder would not actually display them in your listing.
    • Fixed an issue where Group Finder listings would be removed for certain players when moving between zones.
    • Fixed an issue where the Talent Specialization’s role could be set to tank after changing zones.
      • Developers’ note: The intention here is that this role selection should always default to DPS, and can be set by players based on how they want to describe their talent builds.
  • Items and Rewards
    • Fixed an issue that didn’t allow the auction of certain items carried over from Burning Crusade Classic.
  • Player versus Player
    • Updated the current Battleground Bonus Weekend to Warsong Gulch (was Strand of the Ancients).
    • Random Battleground Queue no longer shows up for players below level 80.
    • Fixed a crash when inspecting another player and opening the PvP tab.
  • Quests
    • For the quest “Runeforging: Preparation for Battle,” Instructor Razuvious will now (begrudgingly) provide a spare Runed Soulblade for Death Knights who have managed to misplace theirs.
3 Likes

Please, I’m begging you guys. Add RDF please! It’s too hard to find groups the tool isn’t good, add RDF or retail tool.

20 Likes

Or just unlock the LookingForGroup chat channel & add RDF/LFD and remove this garbage LFG system all together.

16 Likes

This is still broken. I’m seeing rogues and mages as tanks. Please just release the random group finder from original wrath. Instead of trying to fix this broken system…

13 Likes

Can we get some way to turn off weapon trails? They’re extremely bright compared to how I remember them and there is already enough spell clutter on the screen. On my frost dk its just constant yellow trails now.

Edit: It looks like the weapon trails are being created multiple times per animation, causing them to become layered on top of each other.

Edit 2: Seems like its only really bad on female draenei when dual wielding long weapons

1 Like

I’m using the current tool to fill groups all the time.

5 Likes

the UI missing several wotlk features, not to mention the complete removal of a way to check latency.
I understand you’re a small indie company with limited funds but the bare minimum shouldn’t be too much to ask when I’m paying a monthly fee

7 Likes

Happy to see there’s a fix for the questing issues from prepatch PTR!

Perfect, a new hotfixes thread to roast as they hotfix one minor thing every month or two.

2 Likes

Fix the god damn servers so we can actually play the game!

8 Likes

Achievement announcing still bugged after 1 month of reporting it

1 Like

oque ta matando realmente é a fila pra entra no servidor , jesus so tenho o final de semana pra jogar e tenho que espera quase 1h pra entra

Hot fix the queue times.

1 Like

I have been sitting in the Grobbulus queue for 7 hours so far and still not in… (im currently 6342 in Queue, 190 minutes left… Started at 17204 at 1pm) PLEASE upgrade/fix the servers! It has been effecting our guilds raid-times AND has been horribly effecting our members of our guild as NOBODY can get on!!! :sob: :sob: :sob:

3 Likes

Awesome, maybe I’ll get to see some of those big fixes when I get to log in on my main character a month or 2 from now #freegrobbulus

2 Likes