The World of Warcraft: Dragonflight Beta Test Begins Today!

The World of Warcraft: Dragonflight Beta Test Begins Today!

The World of Warcraft®: Dragonflight beta test begins today! Over the course of the test, we’ll be inviting community veterans, press, fansites, and friends and family to check out the upcoming expansion and give us feedback.

View Full Article

29 Likes

Please actually invite regular people now that it’s Beta.
Not even asking for myself (although I’d like one).

61 Likes

This expansion looks incredible in every way, great job!

4 Likes

Hopefully it’s going to be a pain if we have a short pre-patch trying to get a feel for different classes to choose a main without some hands on .

I don’t even know how people get invites to these free “test our product before we sell it to you” things.

Golden ticket?

10 Likes

Wut, Nice! :grin:

To those that get an invite. Good Luck and Have Fun.

6 Likes

can I get a invite :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is the sort of out-of-nowhere punch in the face I sub for. Get 'em Blizz.

So pumped.

2 Likes

I get that but at the same time I do hate knowing people get it and either don’t ever even log or or don’t do anything but treat it like demo they don’t need to supply feedback on.

4 Likes

Poor vengeance dh, didnt even get an alpha

14 Likes

One beta invite for each bottle of breast milk you deliver to Blizzard HQ. Kekw

4 Likes

Did some beta invites already go out today? Is anyone able to confirm they got invited after not getting into Alpha? I’d rather beta test than level my wrath toon, as this SL season isn’t my favorite. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

" The World of Warcraft®: Dragonflight beta test begins today! Over the course of the test, we’ll be inviting community veterans, press, fansites, and friends and family to check out the upcoming expansion and give us feedback."

Does anyone else read that random people won’t get invited? Or am I misunderstanding this phrase?

15 Likes

my favorites are the people who do nothing but stand in front of org and duel, then whine “BUFF X NERF Y” on the forums when they lose

7 Likes

Don’t worry, they will invite every hard core raider, key-pusher, and streamer they can find.

Cause those are the only kinds of players that play the game.

12 Likes

They’ll be sure to avoid inviting any druids given the current state of affairs and the lack of a class designer to address the mountain of feedback that continues to pile up.

7 Likes

Please give void elves new hairstyles, all other legion allied races got new hair and cool tats. Void elf players are asking for basic stuff you gave to other legion ARs. Pls.

3 Likes

I think you should just invite everyone. I know I’m just some little dude but wouldn’t that be a good thing?

Except for me cause I’ll just log in and do weird things and troll.

1 Like

okay, so where’s my invite? :^)

2 Likes