Returning to Wrath of the Lich King Classic™

Returning to Wrath of the Lich King Classic™

Gather your allies and heed the call to arms as Azeroth prepares to face the imminent threat blowing in from Northrend. But if you’ve been on a hiatus, you may just need an assist getting back in fighting shape. To help you, we’ve put together a support guide to make sure your account is ready for your journeys ahead.

View Full Article

3 Likes

Fresh realm info please? Server names, types, etc.??

42 Likes

Oh Blizzard…

Please just tell us what we want to know… We’re now 5 days out from pre patch, seriously…

15 Likes

How can you release this without releasing more info about the servers themselves?

17 Likes

I’ve had an open ticket for 3 days now… of course they’re trying to advertise self-service options. It’s literally impossible to get help with in-game issues if you can’t fix it yourself. The average ticket response time is on average 4 days.

5 Likes

Need details of the fresh servers (region, type, name) to organise with guildies. Please nurture and protect our social experiences.

8 Likes

SoM transfers when?

3 Likes

You seriously put out a post like this…and don’t include a fresh sever list? I don’t understand why the servers haven’t been announced. And if you’re keeping it secret until VERY close to launch, why the hell wouldn’t you tell the players when and why? WHY!?

7 Likes

“Be sure to keep an eye on the official site for more information in the coming days as we prepare for the pre-patch on August 30.”

I’m not even surprised but now at least i think the fresh server list will probably be announced between now and friday.

SOM transfers 90 days after launch and only to fresh start realms.

Do we know if the 70 boost will be available come prepatch? Or when WotLk releases?

When will we get to queue up for random dungeons via the random dungeon finder?

6 Likes

When you install Shadowlands.

3 Likes

Can we ask one of those “support tools” what will be the server name cause thats the only thing people wana know XD

1 Like

Name reserves for the new realms?

3 Likes

The real question is why are database mergers taking this long. What has gone wrong? Why are people still missing characters a day after the end of your process.

Just post about it because it’s getting to sad levels of communication at this point.

2 Likes

Blizzard: wants to protect social interactions and communities by removing RDF

also Blizzard: refuses to announce the realm list for fresh so as to make players roll the dice on whether or not they’ll be on a dead server, then sell them transfers after 90 days

11 Likes

Give us RDF/LFD

11 Likes

Why will you not make atleast 1 PvP and 1 pve realm for TBC for us to copy our characters to? Some people don’t want to leave TBC, and this doesn’t bode well for Wrath transitioning to Cata.

4 Likes

I know Outlands will still be there, but professions change, skills and abilities change, scaling changes. What is 2 servers for anyone that just wants to loop TBC forever?

2 Likes