13/14 Ret LF Guild

I just transferred from Atiesh and am currently 13/14 - took a few weeks off right as Sunwell dropped and looking to join a guild for BT/Sunwell and WOTLK. Looking for week night raiding starting sometime between 8 - 10 .

Character is Grannydingus

Hi!

Axe Den is a group of friends that created a guild for Semi-Hardcore raiding in Wrath. We are currently bolstering the ranks to achieve 25m. We have a core group of 10 friends who have played WoW (and many other games) together for 10 years! We all have extensive raid experience, heroics/hardmode (Cutting Edge in retail), etc.

We would love to talk to you about your goals for Wrath and potentially linking up with us to achieve them!

Hit me up on Battle.net or Discord if you are interested!

BNET : AndyBurnsRed#1220

Discord : AndyBurnsRed#4217

Hi Unklegrampa!

Axe Den is a group of friends that created a guild for Semi-Hardcore raiding in Wrath. We are currently bolstering the ranks to achieve 25m. We have a core group of 10 friends who have played WoW (and many other games) together for 10 years! We all have extensive raid experience, heroics/hardmode (Cutting Edge in retail), etc.

We would love to talk to you about your goals for Wrath and potentially linking up with us to achieve them!

Hit me up on Battle.net or Discord if you are interested!

BNET : AndyBurnsRed#1220
Discord : AndyBurnsRed#4217

If ya interested in a day 1 TBC raiding guild that is going into WotLK join :slight_smile: https://discord.gg/fbxa3gmv

Take peak at our discord we would love to have you as ret.