13/13N 25 Ulduar 4942 GS Sin Rogue LF a spot in a Hardmode raid guild

Hi, My name is Kyhaarah ingame. I’m struggling to find a spot in a raid that actually does hard modes as my current guild is kind of letting me down and I am not happy here. I have done all the fights on hard mode in 10s and have killed Algalon in 10s, and I have done every fight but algalon on hardmode with a friend’s guild on 25 (but not sure if they’ll have a regular spot for me on their roster). My raid times have open availability but I’d prefer to raid from 8pm later on either Mon-Tues-Weds-Fri-Saturday or Sunday. Here’s a link to my current logs, Ill leave the back half of the url since links aren’t allowed

/character/us/faerlina/kyhaarah

I didn’t play TBC but I played SoM so I’ll link my logs from there :

/us/jom-gabbar/kyhaara

Ideally I’d like to find a guild that also has an active discord and like to chat or play other games in the downtime. I’m 32 year old adult IRL, and I like to consider myself shy and polite but talkative once you get to know me. I also don’t tolerate hate speech (racism/homophobia/etc)

Please feel free to contact me in game or in discord. my discord is Gunner#6484 but you’ll have friend me first to send me your advert over discord

posted edited due to progression in 25man earned this week.

Hey Kyhaarah, check out our guild we might be a good fit. We are currently progressing hardmodes in 25 man 6/9. We are a fun laid back guild who are very active on discord. We watch UFC, tv shows, play other games, and do a lot of other things on disc.

on Faerlina!

10 man Hard Modes: All but Agalon
25 man Hard Modes: Flame Leviathan, XT, Thorim, Freya, General, and Yogg 1 light. (Hodir 2:20 with 3 offspec healers and IC at 3%)

Raid Times
Wed/Thurs/Sunday 8:00pm-11:00pm EST. Raid invites start at 7:30 EST.
We are open to raiders who can only make 2 out of 3 days. We will make sure you get all of your achievements and gear!

Sundays are removed as we clear content faster. We do not plan on split raiding even with time left during the week. We like to prevent burnout by decreasing hours invested over a tier.

About Us
has raided together since week one of Classic World of Warcraft launch. Our guild is casual, but still completed all content throughout in its pre-nerfed state. We have a fun and mature core of players who have turned into a community over the past three years.

is recruiting for its 25m raid team for WotLK. Our goal is to maintain a casual guild atmosphere with high expectations for raiding performance. We’re focused on keeping hours invested at a minimum while still pushing content. We do not plan on split raiding or doing any similar hardcore type of time investments. We expect a high performance level equally from all of our raiders.

wants players who are self motivated for raid achievements, execute hardmodes, and are committed to smooth progression.

Goals by Phase
Phase 1 (Naxx) - Immortal, 3-drake Sartharion, and heroic dungeon achievements. Achieved 10/30/22
Phase 2 (Ulduar) - Zero Light Yogg Saron, Agalon, and glory to the Ulduar raider achievements. 9/9hm 10man 6/9hm 25.
Phase 3 (TOGC) - A tribute to dedicated insanity and immortality.
Phase 4 (ICC) - Heroic Version and Glory of the Icecrown raider achievements
Phase 5 (Ruby Sanctum) - Heroic Version

*Naxx25/10 Glory of the Raider achievements done 10/30. Immortal ect.

We are looking for the following classes! (3 players total)
:Warlock: : Warlock
:Hunter~1: : Hunter
:mage: : Mage
:Druid~2: : Boomkin
:dk: : DK Dps
:Priest~1: : Holy Priest
:Shaman: : Ele Shaman

Loot**
Loot will be determined via a Loot Council of the GM/raid lead and core officers, prioritizing gear based on player performance, attendance, and optimal raid team gearing.

Keeping an even average item-level amongst raiders is also important to us.

Apply on our discord! discord KfwMxr7

1 Like

Hi, Thanks for reaching out to me as well! This week I’m trialing for a raid but I’ll be sure to check you out if things don’t work out. Your guild/community sounds great!