Wrath Classic: Surviving the Zombie Infestation and Scourge Invasion

Wrath Classic: Surviving the Zombie Infestation and Scourge Invasion

The Lich King is poised to strike! Learn how to (maybe) survive the upcoming plague and Scourge invasion in the Wrath of the Lich King Classic™ pre-expansion event.

View Full Article

17 Likes

Blue post on RDF, meow

70 Likes

*slight correction…don’t remove dungeon finder.

69 Likes

BRAAAAIIINNSSS…

Brains.

9 Likes

Glad the scourge invasion is coming to the game. Should be fun.

15 Likes

A clear majority of the Classic WoW forum and ingame players want RDF

59 Likes

I have a feeling Silvermoon and the Nelf City is doomed.

3 Likes

RDF please.

57 Likes

When do we get some information about the wotlk-pass and deluxe edition?

5 Likes

Maybe instead of liking known troll post on here you guys could respond to rdf? Thoughts?

23 Likes

Zombie Knoland is much less talkative and hungrier…

2 Likes

speaking on behalf of true classic fans we don’t want RDF

y’all really flagged my post as harassement??? Blizz seen my post and restored it so /spit to those of you so immature in how to handle a different opinion.

23 Likes

No you may not have a safe harbor during the zombie invasion. Ill be enjoying my time munching on all faction brains.

10 Likes

Speaking on behalf of true classic fans who actually play this game and don’t want to see it die due to catering systems to those that don’t understand the average player, we DO want RDF.

63 Likes

We do indeed want RDF added back into Wrath. It will make Alting viable and cause people to start running dungeons again.

I have a guild, I have friends, I clear top content regularly… I still have issues finding dungeon mates when running alts in lower level dungeons and I am on (A) Benediction. If this is happening to me, I know it is worse for others. Some of us don’t like questing and prefer to run dungeons, especially those of us that roll healers/tanks. Add RDF back in the game please!

44 Likes

Go play Classic then. We are here for WotLK

50 Likes

yes I agree

34 Likes

It’s really sad for anyone playing on the fresh servers to not be able to enjoy the event. :disappointed:

Don’t care about some griefing pre-expansion event. Add LFD in.

21 Likes

You do not speak for me.

33 Likes