The Wrath of the Lich King Classic Pre-Patch Goes Live August 30

The Wrath of the Lich King Classic Pre-Patch Goes Live August 30

The icy winds of Northrend have begun their mournful wail, warning the heroes of Azeroth of the imminent danger the Lich King and his undead Scourge present to all life. Gather your allies, stock up on supplies, and prepare to face the threat ahead.

View Full Article

96 Likes

Please reconsider placing RDF back in Wrath.

363 Likes

hope theres a store bundle to go with this

12 Likes

Can’t wait to be cruisin’ through Grizzly Hills leveling, listening to that music.

61 Likes

When does arena season 4 end?

49 Likes

Thanks for the update, any chance we can get an idea how new many realms there are going to be or names?

20 Likes

so what Brewfest level will it be? will the bugs be fixed by then?

28 Likes

When will SOM transfers to the Wrath Classic servers be? Seems to be the only information now that hasn’t been discussed.

8 Likes

Brewfest, september 20 - october 6th
Will we get the Tbc version or the wrath/lvl 80 version

18 Likes

What about Vault of Archavon?

8 Likes

Will we be getting the lvl 70 or lvl 80 trinkets then?

6 Likes

No mention of Fresh Start Realms? Feels like they’re getting swept under the rug or not really given the attention they deserve to be honest.

Should have been at least a month notice before Pre-Patch regarding how many Fresh Start Realms there were going to be and in what configurations, but here we are two weeks out without a single word as to what that’s even going to look like.

Is Blizzard underestimating the appeal of these Fresh Start Realms, or am I overestimating it? I was really excited to start anew on a Fresh Start Classic Server for Wotlk, but if I have no clue whether those servers will even be populated in the long run, maybe I’m better off just making a Death Knight on my original Classic Server and going from there.

EDIT: Found the mention of Fresh Start Realms on a second read-through. Does not feel like enough however. How many Fresh Start Realms will there be? Will there be PvP and PvE? Will there potentially be a new RP-PvP Fresh Start Realm?

How are we supposed to plan for this without any information beyond “they’ll exist”?

24 Likes

Thank godddddd, very excited to start playing in the fresh servers!

13 Likes

not till end of SOm so after November

Did you read the post? Both this one and the original says they’re coming with prepatch.

8 Likes

Does this mean that Brewfest will only be dropping level 70 trinkets, or will it update to 80 on the 26th? Big implications for tanks here

6 Likes

dont try to be logical with people who cant read

4 Likes

Can we please get some clarification on Arena Points? Will Brutal gear be honor? Will there be a 50% down period? Require rating?

Just trying to get myself situated on a new main, and would appreciate some clarity.

Thanks!

38 Likes

When will Arena Season 4 end, Aug 30?

8 Likes

HOLY BATMAN CHEESE BALLS!!

Thank you Blizzard! I can’t wait!

6 Likes