It’s Time for The Great Push and WoW Variety Show!

It’s Time for The Great Push and WoW Variety Show!

Showtime! Everything you need to know to watch The Great Push, beginning on August 19, and the WoW Variety Show on August 24.

View Full Article

2 Likes

can you rename the great push already

the name is a laughing stock in esports and taco bells jokes fly with it

25 Likes

Besides the terrible name of the Mythic+ event…when Wrath prepatch/fresh?

5 Likes

It’s not time yet, it’s on Aug 19th. Reported for clickbait.

7 Likes

This coffee’s brewing up a Great Push, brb

8 Likes

I was intrigued until I saw who is hosting it.

7 Likes

The what(s)?

You’re just hating on WoW’s best power couple.

I dont mind him so much. I may watch it, who knows.

Can you do a great push and put slime cat into LFR?

8 Likes

I’ll watch if you give me a slime cat!

3 Likes

I just did a Great Push over my toilet and Dragonflight came out

11 Likes

Asking the real questions.

1 Like

No thanks. Maybe the title is intentional and Blizzard’s making yet another poop joke

Hello, I see you posted a thread about various events. This sounds delightful! I’m very disappointed in the hosts though, they are very, very annoying!

Thanks for your post and have a great day!

5 Likes

THe Mythic + event sounds like something I do after eating Taco Bell

2 Likes

I wonder if this is sponsored by Taco Bell?

4 Likes

The Great Push? Wow… this seems like you might expect ol’ Rakham here to take that low hanging fruit and make a poop joke. Or maybe slap a YouTube link to that Salt-n-Pepa classic? But I am not gunna. I am gunna slap a YouTube link to this instead.

2 Likes

Eh, no real interest in watching this without getting a reward for it. The game has so many unreleased transmogs or past FOMO-items, make it just available while watching the stream.

1 Like

NGL, I am probably going to watch the Variety show, or at least parts of it. I want to see the Scavenger hunt in particular, but also people come up with some creative ways to do those foot races.

We used to run both as a guild back in Vanilla as guild events for members and gave nifty prizes (bags, raid mats, crafted items, etc.) It was a lot of fun, and even more fun was writing the Scavenger hunt then watching people figure out the clues/riddles. Lots of inside jokes and stuff as well as game lore.

Curious to see what the WoW team came up with.

P.S. Blizzard your name for the dungeon event is pretty horrible. It does not conjure up any sort of positive images. :dracthyr_sweat: :dracthyr_uwahh_animated: