1301io Resto/Balance Druid 438

Looking for a guild that is active in high keys and looking to push toward CE next tier. I can play balance and resto around equal capability in raid and m+.

Hit me up on Battlenet - bobbaloo#11960

Or

Discord - Finksburg#9176

Prefer tues & thurs past 8pm est

Hey there Finksburg, we would like to talk to you about possibly joining our raid team here in Hoversail! Our core is 4/8m with a lot if mythic and ce raiding experience. Read over our recruitment post below and fill out a very short app on our website if you think it be a good fit for you!

still looking for a guild for 8.3, scoping options

Would like to chat

< Scripted Encounters > on Area-52 [H] is currently recruiting for core raid positions with a focus on 8.3 and Shadowlands . We are a rebuilding raiding guild after the classiclysm, with a strong officer core who share a common goal of pushing mythic content.

We are looking for serious members to join out tight knit group of ragtag pals, Nightly Mythic+, Transmog runs and PVP are just some of the things we engage in-game together, not to mention other games like League of legends, Diablo, Overwatch and CS:GO, just to name a few.

Raid Times: Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 8pm till 11pm est.

What we Bring:
Strong Leadership
A comfortable Mythic progression focused raid environment
Repairs (upon reaching raider rank)
Enchants/Gems
Consumables

What You Bring
Dedication to the raid team
Good attendance
Well researched on your class/fights
Able to take constructive criticism
Attentive

Progression : (while current)
Uldir 5/8 Mythic
BoD 6/8 Mythic
EP 4/8 Mythic

Obviously a lot of EP Progression got cut with the launch of Classic, we are looking to push closer to C.E in 8.3

CORE RAID SPOTS OPEN. ALL PEOPLE WITH LOGS REACH OUT, ALL SPOTS ARE COMPETITIVE

DPS:
1 x Fury Warrior
1 X Boomkin
2 X Shadow priest
1 X Warlock

Just because your class isn’t listed doesn’t mean you shouldn’t apply, ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS WILL BE CONSIDERED, spots are competitive!

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS, PLEASE REACH OUT.

Get in contact with any of the officers below if you have any questions!

Battletags:
Sparkytiz#1491
Edantis#1167 – or discord – HotClaw#7972
Lunaspark#1158

Hey, I sent you a friend request. Moonglow is cutting edge in Uldir/BoDa. We were 5/8m for EP and took a short break till Ny’alotha. We moved to Area 52 a few weeks ago and in need of range dps. We raid Tues/Thurs and you would be a good fit for our roster!

Message me in game when you get on - Kazuie