Conquest point cap?

So when I curser over the conquest points it says season max it 1200 but conquest weapons are 1800. is the season max just a glitch or something?

The season just started, so the season max is the same as the cap for this week. The season max grows with each week allowing you to catch up on conquest you missed in other weeks until it is eventually uncapped at some point.

so will have to wait till next week in order for it to become higher then?

Yes it goes up every week

1 Like

Yes, there is a weekly cap for a while. They did say they will uncap conquest earlier than usual this season though, so look for that in the near future.

1 Like

odd but okay. thank you all for the help.

Its always been that way

2 Likes

They do it so that pvp gear is attained at roughly the same rate as pve. If they didn’t cap it then pvp gear could be upgraded and a full set would run wild in other content. It’s not a perfect system but it is what it is until DF

when i cap out on conquest points, then i stop doing battlegrounds till the new week starts. then i do again. so i wait.

2 Likes

good advice. thank you

I don’t even understand why there’s a cap this season. It’s not like they added any new content.

2 Likes

The cap is being removed and some details on this are over here: Season 4 PvP Update: Removing the Conquest Cap and Spoils of War

11 Likes

That’s fantastic news. Thank you, Bornakk :slight_smile:

what a terrible idea. im sure the people who play all day will enjoy it but let’s screw anyone with a job or irl responsibilities.

2 Likes

Cool, now we will see BGs with 25K health people fighting against people with 125K+ health much sooner than before. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

it’s a lesser evil than just letting the pve chaps running rampant with 295+

2 Likes

Also, expect to see A LOT more geared premades in the random BGs.

I can’t wait!

Honestly ive been having fun just capping and playing other games, this means wow has to take my focus now to get full gear ASAP. not a fan of this change tbh but it is what it is, time to spam rbgs

1 Like

Is there any chance we could get DF gearing within that same update? A lot of players are not fond of the renown/upgrade requirements just to play PvP casually.

4 Likes