Introducing the WoW Variety Show!

Introducing the WoW Variety Show!

The WoW Variety Show is a new live broadcast coming to a screen near you! Read on to find out what’s contained in the first-ever episode!

View Full Article

15 Likes

That is GREAT! When is prepatch/fresh on classic servers?

3 Likes

Interesting experiment, curious to see how it turns out.

6 Likes

Sure is pretty strange as to why they didn’t announce the WotLK Prepatch date with the expansion itself

1 Like

What the?

Yo blizz give me more dungeons not this weird stuff. Its like the books. Outside of game stuff idc about

5 Likes

What.

4 Likes

Sounds like something fun to participate in, and maybe even watch. Hope it goes well. (I hope I can catch it but won’t lose sleep if I cannot)

Sounds neat!

Happy to see some community involvement!

7 Likes

Bruh your guild is world 18,966 and hasn’t raided since you disbanded on heroic Painsmith. Tell us again how you want more content you won’t touch. xD

15 Likes

Buff soar and remove the 5 minute cooldown.

Stuff like this would be more accepted if you didn’t constantly draw the ire of the community over your asinine decisions.

12 Likes

Watching people level LOLOLOL. So that’s why leveling is still in the game.

2 Likes

Blizzard: tries to do a fun event
Community: “but my garbage reskinned mount!”

19 Likes

I’ll definitely give it a look. It would be nice to see it rekindle some outside interest in the game.

4 Likes

Its A Bold Strategy Cotton, Lets See If It Pays Off For Em.

I’ll watch for sure, seems interesting.

This is dumb, sorry but it is.

12 Likes

No one cares about this, give us WOTLK news.

3 Likes

This is wonderful news!

When are you going to put the slime cat on the LFR difficultly?

Will that be the first segment on the variety show?

8 Likes

Alternatively, the community doesnt forget that blizzard flipped them off 5 seconds ago just because they put on a streamed show that no one actually cares about either way.

22 Likes

your wrong.

1 Like

You’re*

but pop off.

9 Likes