Introducing the WoW Variety Show!

Other players aren’t real people and don’t count.

1 Like

Does that mean I can fly? I’mma go try it

Cool.
Return the slime saber mount back onto LFR difficulty like the Fated achievements STILL say in the live game (They clearly say ANY difficulty).
Or allow the mount to be obtained after the season ends. FOMO is unhealthy for the game. There’s already exclusive rewards for the higher-end players in season 4. :dracthyr_nod:

15 Likes

Sounds like fun…oh wait…

The first Variety Show is limited to players from North America.

#inclusiveness

1 Like

why is it limited to north america?

1 Like

Does it come with a fearless spectator title? :rofl:

1 Like

I’m sure half the people in here complaining have also complained about Blizz only caring about e-sports multiple times on multiple occasions. They’re trying some new community involved event that’s just centered around “for fun” stuff, and they still mad lel.

3 Likes

Who are the four WoW Celebrity Contestants?

Um… :eyes:

He still plays right…RIGHT?!

4 Likes

I assume because prizes are involved, from the document talking about eligibility.

https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/template_resource/D8BLRXPAQXR01658531778193.pdf

Would rather them fix the game, communicate on things people have been asking about, etc.

3 Likes

pretty sure its a completely different team working on this.

4 Likes

I bet it’s just gonna be, like, well known WoW content creators.

And if you haven’t noticed them doing this for DF, then it sounds like you never will. Some people literally cannot see any good in what they do, and that’s straight up just the truth. They’ve been much, much more communicative about the upcoming expansion and responding to feedback than like… ever before.

How many game devs do you think they took off of DF to make this event btw? Genuinely curious what you think lmao.

If there is that level of eye candy im in.

But realistically it will be someome who won some pvp competition 5 years ago

Don’t get us all excited like that!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oh you’re right.

I hope it’s Asmongold lol.

3 Likes

Shadowlands was so bad, I could care less about DF. Give us what WoW was good at…Wrath news.

This gonna be on a tournament-realm again? Is everyone gonna be the same player race, with gear they can buy off a vendor?

celebrity contestants?

blizzard’s favorite twitch streamers i’m guessing? :popcorn:

If Henry Cavill was participating they’d be milking the ever living bejeezus out of it.