People with jobs Report In!

And laugh together at all these people QQing about not being able to log in to world of warcraft on a monday morning.

26 Likes

I’m replying to this while at my job.

20 Likes

I prefer to call it pre-Tuesday, much less depressing

4 Likes

are the servers down for some of you?

You may have a job, but I have a career!

1 Like

./sigh

I miss the days when all I had to worry about was: “Do I log in to WoW… no it’s maintenance… is Aces High down? No? Let’s go see if I can taunt an ME-262 into ripping his own wings off with a Betty.”

3 Likes

Can I laugh at them even if I don’t technically have a job? I prefer to laugh (or not) at people for their actions.

So now we are making fun of people based on purely speculative evidence that they do not have employment, and as such they should be mocked? How utterly Sin’dorei of you, love.

/tentacleflip

17 Likes

Mostly just jealous that some get to log in and play wow on a monday morning, when i have to work and need a way to feel better about it. The maintenance tears are always pretty great

5 Likes

What about people that Don’t want a Job?

Some people have jobs but work 2nd and 3rd shift, you do know that right?

4 Likes

Ohhhh a forums post finally for me!!

2 Likes

What if those people complaining have jobs but work odd hours or happen to have today off as part of their work rotation?

I won’t make fun of anyone complaining about logging in because it is a frustrating experience. You just wanna play some wow but can’t.

2 Likes

I’d imagine most people don’t want a job, yeah? Wouldn’t it be nice for us all to be independently wealthy and do as we please?

3 Likes

Most of the time they still sound like brats.

6 days a week checking in. I just love being short staffed at work. :sarcasm:

3 Likes

I’m at work as I do the mon-fri thing. But who’s to say those trying to log on aren’t off on Monday’s or work 2nd or 3rd shift?

The only people that make me laugh as it is good entertainment are those who actually take off work the day of a patch and then complain when the servers are down or on extended maintenance due to a patch launch like it has never happened on almost all patch days since the beginning.

1 Like

I’ve never wanted a job. Giving away 10 hours of my day to make someone infinitely wealthier over the next 30 years of my life turns my stomach.

But alas I want to eat good food, sleep in a warm bed and travel. I also want a comfortable retirement where I don’t have to bag groceries until my heart stops in my 80’s. And Insurance, can’t forget insurance.

11 Likes

I’m not defending the whining but I’m not gonna chastise them for it.

OP the game is up btw.
have fun at your job or whatever, thanks for working.

1 Like