Dragonflight Preview: A Closer Look at the Dracthyr

Dragonflight Preview: A Closer Look at the Dracthyr

The new Dracthyr race provides a variety of customization options including bold horn options, diverse color options, and more. In this preview, we show off more of the available options the Dracthyr form has to offer.

View Full Article

105 Likes

They look BEAUTIFUL!

110 Likes

Can we get some dragon people who dont look like furry profile pictures?

123 Likes

They look like something off of some rule 34 site

Edit: they’re growing on me and I appreciate the devs hard work

42 Likes

the different body options is really cool, it would be nice to get that on existing races in the future.

102 Likes

Their models still look awful. Where’s the beefy strong muscular male dragon? Why aren’t female dragons more feminine? They have sticks for hands, could barely carry weights.

92 Likes

All I can see is the goofy looking dragons from Spyro when I look at the Dracthyr.

64 Likes

Idk guys, I’m loving the profile headshots they took. Some of the red ones look really cool.

32 Likes

Looks awesome! <3

19 Likes

Just to clarify:

The Dracthyr CAN wear armor? Full transmog options?

12 Likes

Awesome, now when’s the Alpha/Beta?

9 Likes

They look great. All the haters are wrong!

21 Likes

Y’all have some issues. They look fine. Stop projecting so hard.

Tell us more about your intricate scientific knowledge of dragon sexual dimorphism.

108 Likes

Where’s the skills preview!??!?!

10 Likes

Body Type 4 definitely looks a MASSIVE improvement, so much happier. Still, I’d honestly love to see a Body 5 that pushes it even more (namely broader shoulders), but an improvement all the same.

Still hoping for clarity on armor, though. The stuff they showed looked good, but just wanting to confirm it is ACTUAL armor.

50 Likes

Draconic form looks fine but when they slip into their visage they go from Dracthyr to Dragthyr.

31 Likes

Shame they are tied to class. Don’t really like them much at all.

14 Likes

This is fantasy were talking about and they had a female succubus form they could have remodeled but nope…lets use the male succubus for both male and females.

7 Likes

Oooo they look pretty cool too bad their humanoid form or whatever it was called is just another damn elf ruining it

9 Likes

yea muscle sliders
Im gonna be a blue dragon

6 Likes