My alt needs cosmic flux

My previous characters have more than plenty.

C’mon.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/my-alt-needs-sandworn-relics/1276667

6 Likes

I agree. Let us send it to alts.

7 Likes

agree 100%

5 Likes

Account wide currency wallet. Do it blizzard!

11 Likes

Hello everyone!

With a recently deployed hotfix, Quartermaster Vilo in Zereth Mortis now sells a Pouch of Prodigious Wonders to those who are Friendly with The Enlightened. The pouch costs 1500 Cosmic Flux and allows you to transfer 1250 Cosmic Flux to any character on your account.

67 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Way way way too late

37 Likes

Neat, thanks! Would it be possible to mail sandsworn relics as well?

27 Likes

But why not 1500 Cosmic Flux directly?

9 Likes

You’re never satisfied are you?

1 Like

thank you for working hard and making this change for the community! <3

1 Like

:+1:

Still, as great as this is, the prospect of unlocking memories and what-not… I’m just not feeling it right now. I’m looking forward to playing through season 4 as a bit of a meme but then we kind of need to move onto greener pastures.

4 Likes

I’ve already farmed my cosmic flux on the characters I’m playing. It’s too late because there’s a lot of people who with time constraints etc didn’t get to play alts because they’re hamstrung by cosmic flux. I can be unhappy with a change even if it doesn’t impact my gameplay.

7 Likes

Roughly 20 weeks left of us in SL (including prepatch) and this is now put in. Golfclap

5 Likes

There must always be a cost cause they say so.

You can be unhappy within your own space but others will enjoy this new feature

Your alts ≠ other players alts

That’s like complaining you paid $40 for SL 2 years ago but coming pre patch it’s going to be free for everyone

Great change but this kind of thing needs to be done much sooner in the future (adding BoA sandworn relics is another one).

Edited to add that rating requirements for alts to upgrade gear is also kinda butt. (maybe relax it if you earn KSM or 3k in the future, having to grind the IO on each toon to upgrade with all the valor they have sitting there is silly)

5 Likes

Look at what closed recently. The second half of hall of fame. Now look back at essence vendor and spec specific conduit upgrading. All given on the reset right after HoF closing. This has happened purely because of completed metrics.

I don’t see anything on the vendor to purchase. How long is it going to take for this to go live?

You’re really missing the point and that’s an awful comparison. I’m not bringing my alts into this at all. It’s just an objectively bad change because of the timing of it. The change in isolation is great but people have wanted this for so long and they decide to do this with less than 4 weeks until the next season. Thats the point. I don’t think you’ll find anyone who actually hates the change itself, it’s just timing.

13 Likes