BCC Season 3 PvP Updates

Would also love some clarification on if the season is ending at the same time as the previous two. thanks!

What time does the season end ?

Will pvp season 3 end at 1am EST again?

Please clarify on the season end time.

Good changes. Thank you for listening to community feedback and communicating + implementing improvements so quickly!

Season 3 will end at 10:00 p.m. PDT today.

That’s Midnight CDT and 1:00 a.m. EDT.

That’s 7:00 p.m. Hawaii Standard Time, and it’s 2:00 a.m. in Brasilia.

That’s 5:00 p.m. in New Zealand, 3:00 p.m. in Sydney, and 1:00 p.m. in Perth.

:smiley:

20 Likes

ty ur the best

Absolutely terrible job of keeping the community up to date; the original post announcing season 3 ending mentioned an update “soon”, which turned out to be an update on the day season ends. Blizzard has been abhorrent, Kaivax you’re not doing great either.

14 Likes

Is it just me or is it weird that blizz continues to side step the “when is season ending question?” There is literally no reason to not share this information unless somehow Blizz doesn’t know ?? You do know when the season is ending right…? Right ??

4 Likes

Thank you! You’re the best! :grin:

calm down there mr level 61

4 Likes

I would like to know this as well. Are S4 off set pieces still have a rating requirement?

2 Likes

Thanks for the Update, but we need more participation of players on the ladder and less boosters that harm the ladder.

Consider eliminating req rating on all items to eliminate boosters on the ladder; this will greatly improve participation at all levels of play.

side note; this will not harm PvE.

Thank you!

14 Likes

Does this increased discount affect the honor pieces also or just stuff bought with Arena Points?

1 Like

This is a horrible change there was no season 3 for t6 tokens in original TBC and this change makes it awful for anyone trying to gear alts because all the people trying to live out their pvp dreams while hard stuck at 1500 are going to inflate the price of tier gear.

1 Like

Does the discount come in immediately?

Any update on what’s happening with S4 off set pieces if they are rating required? This is mainly around the boots/ring/bracers.

I wanna buy the S4 upgrades but on the PTR they are shown as rating required as shown in a topic I’ve posted before:

I wanna know if I should spend my honor on S3 pieces if they are going to go away in S4 and then the S4 variants are then blocked, it would mean I wouldn’t be able to get any of those pieces. It seems like I’m forced to PvE to get the S2 pieces.

None of these changes or updates make ending the season after 15 weeks acceptable.

10 Likes

What was the point of a 10% increase???

Like bruh…

1 Like

Will be we able to get S2 gear for honor similar to how S1 gear is purchasable now?