Queue doesn't pop for bgs?

This is at 120 right? and is it wintergrasp randoms or epic?

Random Epic BGs. I tried Wintergrasp also, but gave up after 8 min. lol

ah hmm I see epics usually are longer but with the ways qs are who knows

Ya I waited for a little over 40 minutes and gave up.

1 Like

Can confirm, 120 bgs on alliance are taking 20+ minutes to pop, yikes. Feel for you horde guys.

Edit: Finally got home and able to queue up again, average time is about 3 minutes now for the queue instead of the 20+ minutes last night at 120.

Just want to confirm-- this is happening at level 120?

No this is happening in the lower brackets where xp off and on cant find queues because you split them.

10 Likes

Level 120 queues are working just fine.

Been in a 120 queue for 48 mins (queued for AB and WSG) Bloodlust battlegroup.

4 Likes

Good riddance twinks. Worth the +8 minutes of waiting.

14 Likes

Same here for Azalor’s battelgroup. Very, very long queue at 120.

2 Likes

Thanks Blizzard, for eliminating twinks from the Battlegrounds altogether, and without telling anyone. Now, twinks or any non=xp toon, cannot get into Battlegrounds. That is the reality. The way it was handled seemed underhanded and dishonest as well.

5 Likes

Nobody likes a guarranteed loss.

4 Likes

Definitely, Why would they leave such a thing from patch notes if they didnt think they were being dastardly…

3 Likes

Also in all of the BG forums, this is the only blizzard reply i can find…
Everyones errupting about not being able to play anymore, and not a word is said… just a tweet…

Is there a way for people to see how many people cancel subs in the coming week?.. also why not switch it back to the lame 1-4 and 5-9 brackets?
if people are gonna pay 60 to boost to 110, then BG to 120… they’ll be safe… you guys aren’t considering the 19s 29s 69s 70s, 90s, 100s’ that have hundreds of hours into their twinks…

doesnt matter, sorry i ranted…

3 Likes

That is exactly what will besmirch the Community communication reputation.
Poor communication choices in 2019 get noticed fast within every industry.

The previous official Blue response regarding 110s-119s boosting while Xpoff was a much more professional approach, which was respected.

1 Like

Too bad they fired that CM.

We got our blue post for the year. Enjoy it.

14 Likes

Yesterday I think it was due to people checking out WG instead of getting in the epic BG queue. There are some fairly easily completed conquest and honor quests in there, not to mention the brawl completion quest.

I have been in many low level BG’s and only a few time have we been against an all twink team. It’s not an automatic loss all the time, rarely I see enough twinks in a match to make a difference.

Eu player here, at lvl 120 - random epic BG, waited for almost 3 hours on my horde toon before it finally popped (timer said 35 min wait) have just given up on my alliance toon after waiting over 1 hour 40 mins (timer said 10 mins wait time…) Asked ppl in the bg chat and some of those also had ridiculously long waits :confused: Didn’t have any problem yesterday before the patch was released.

1 Like