Season of Mastery: The Ahn’Qiraj War Effort is Now Live!

Season of Mastery: The Ahn’Qiraj War Effort is Now Live!

Heroes of the Alliance and the Horde, heed the call to arms. Soon, the war effort will begin, and the Scarab Lords will open the way into the depths of Ahn’Qiraj.

View Full Article

Do the Economy Adjustments mentioned in the 1.14.3 Development Notes Go live on April 21st also ?

Considering how dead many servers/factions are war effort seems incredibly harsh. Half is still WAY too much when we are dramatically smaller than that of our classic era servers.

Please reduce the war effort.

I’m excited, but I fear the patch is going to have a lot of bugs.

6 Likes

The article says they are.
It also says that it auto-unlocks in a months time.

Delete the war effort. Bedge

1 Like

A month is nuts.

:woman_shrugging:
It’s one month. Transfer to Jom or Vendorstrike if you don’t wanna wait.

Reduce the auto complete to 1-3 weeks. SS and Jom will not complete the war effort in a month. Full stop

2 Likes

I’m assuming it’s not too late to start 1-60? I want to get in on this. I know they’ve already been adjusted, but please increase the experience gains for newcomers so we can catch up before the season is over. Same with TBC Classic.

Second bullet point.

Missed that. I guess we wait a month rather than farming opposite factions’ war effort because of faction imbalance.

Doesn’t Echo have Horde alts to help with the opening?

We definitely do not.

Wow. Slacking.
:wink:

It’s already 100% on quest xp and money rewards.
There’s stuff you can farm at low level to get in on the War Effort.

If they announce Wrath Classic is coming and give a timeframe then you might see something like that. Or they just may offer boosts to 68 (as they did when TBCC launched and the boost was to 58).

1 Like

First.

/10char

1 Like

Good question.
He’s referring to this.

This was…exceptional.

Should remove the requirement to deputise people.

so I can farm carapace on my dead server and become the richest man alive!