12/12M Tank LF good fit for SL

• 12/12M DK, DH, Monk, & Paladin.
  • 4.2k io on DH (~4k on others.)
  • Spent lots of time on the beta and have a really good idea of what is looking strong/how specs will play come SL.
  • Prefer BDK/VDH for SL, but can play every class at a high level - I’ll play whatever is best.

Recently departed from my last guild due to scheduling conflicts/changes.

Looking for a guild with like-minded/ambitious individuals. I plan on pushing m+ as hard as I can throughout SL on top of raiding - any guilds with key pushers would be especially interesting to me.

Available at practically all times and days, but would prefer to end by 12 AM EST. Can day raid.

Realm transferring is not an issue.

If you’re interested or have any questions, drop your info down below and I’ll get back to you ASAP.

1 Like

Hi mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you join us! While we aren’t CE, that is something we are looking to achieve come shadowlands! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• 1 main tank and off tank
  • any Mythic minded DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon

Hello Meta

My name is Quick and I am a Officer for < Illicit > an Alliance Social-Raiding Guild on Proudmoore. We are def interested in the prospect of you playing with us in Shadowlands, very much so.

We are in the process of recruiting for our three raid teams, but primarily focusing on our Cutting Edge team recruitment atm. please see below for what we are looking for specifically, and reach out if interested. I really look forward to hearing back from you: Please note, we are recruiting for our team, we are not just looking to add guild numbers or make you feel like a stat, Ive reviewed your logs, your history and I know you would love to be apart of our group. I really hope to hear from you.

Team Needs:

Team Tenacity:
Cutting Edge Progression Team
Tues/Weds/Thurs 6:00PM - 9:00 PM Server Time (PST)

Recruitment Needs:
1 Tank - Or DPS with Tank OS
All capable DPS - Priority for DH, S.Priest.
1 Healer
HIGHLY interested in hybrid/switch hitter players to help group comp.

If interested please reach out too:
Ryme - Illicit GM (bnet: Ryry#11575)
Quick - Recruitment Officer (bnet: QuickESQ#1651)

Hey, we just started a guild on bleeding hollow with the goal of clearing mythic with a minimal commitment from our members which would leave lots of time to push keys.
We raid Sunday’s from 6-10PM EST
If this sounds like something you would be interested in add me on Bnet
Jagorman#1954

Evening Meta,

I am the GM of Choices on Bleeding Hollow. We are a new guild that is nearly done forming our Mythic team. Our first goal is to maintain a fun and relaxed raiding environment, while achieving CE at an efficient rate.

Tue / Thur 9PM-12 EST

We are made up of players that have one or several CE’s under their belt, or heavy mythic experience.

Right now we have two tanks, and the 2nd tank is wanting to swap to a DPS role if we are able to find a tank that is a good fit.

That’s the jist of what we are about, if you’re interested and want more information please reach out to me and I would love to talk to you.

Bnet: Tolias#11911
Discord: Tolias#2223

Hey there!

Our guild name is Severity we are a new start up on Horde Hyjal and we are formed from 6-7 former and current top 50 US raiders. We are raiding 2 nights (Wed/Thurs 10EST - 2EST). We hope that these short and sweet raid times can help us enjoy other aspects of the game as well, such as pushing keys , carries, etc.

If this is something that interests you feel free to add me on bnet (mke#11978) and we can talk more

Greetings Stranger’s I am Guild Master Renraghogar of Midnight Rose. I am Seeking New & Old or Returning to the Land of Azeroth. To join use in Midnight Rose while we Raise our Banner of the Midnight Rose. To strike out in Raid or simply Dungeon and don’t forget our time slaughtering our Enemies in BattleGrounds and Arenas for Glory and simple fun as we enjoy the Game what we love.

–What we are looking for–

Casual players, and or new and experienced Raiders/PvP focus Player’s. You do not need any previous experience to join this guild as It is a fresh opportunity for everyone involved. All we ask is you learn how to play your class inside and out. As far as completing: dungeons, quests, and raid bosses. We will help you do that as long as you are able to listen and learn. We expect everyone to be treated equally and fair as we wish to keep a welcoming guild for all new and experienced players!

–For Raider’s–

All raiders are required to keep their raiding characters prepared. By joining our guild as a raider team, you agree to maintain your characters gear and come prepared for your class and spec to raid. Be reminded that, we all make mistakes but that is alright as long as we are improving! We are here to have some fun as a guild but, we must keep a serious attitude for Raiders. Simply put, the goal of every tier will be to push as far into Mythic raiding as we can. We also offer casual, social aspects of the game throughout our guild.

Outside of Raid Days/Nights, we will be organizing regular old school raid events and achievement runs, Dungeons runs, questing, PVP events and learner raids for all new members not currently scheduled.

–Raid Time’s–

(possible weekday raid TBD)

Saturday 9 pm Realm time (currently determining if later would work better for everyone)

Sunday 9 pm Realm time (currently determining if later would work better for everyone)

–Requirement to join–

*Any age simply got to be mature and don’t cause drama unless everyone is aware its for jolly time.

*For Raider’s & PvP player’s to join our Discord (no broken mic)

*If not already on AREA-52(US) you must transfer

*Must Download and maintain required add-ons

**Deadly Boss Mods or Bigwigs

–Recruitment Seeking–

Everyone

–Discord–

https://discord.gg/pnqydHC

–Contact–

Guild Master/Warlord: discord-Spiritouspath#9016-btag-Spiritouspat#1550

Hello wanderer!

Horde - Choices - Bleeding Hollow

Tuesday & Thursdays 9:00PM-12:00AM (Midnight) EST | 6 Hours total

Choices

We are a Guild that is currently finishing our roster for Shadowlands with the intention of creating an environment that is relaxed and fun, while pushing content at a efficient rate to achieve CE each tier.

Our Players & Goals

We consist of players who have/had CE, and we are looking for people of similar background.

• We are being built on a solid foundation of structure and accountability.
  • Establish expectations, goals and standards for the guild.
  • Provide clear and transparent communication.

What We Look For

• Positive attitude towards raiding
  • History of Mythic Raiding or high end play
  • Drive to improve their play
  • Players who want to be apart of the guild and it’s community
  • Prepared with consumables, addons, gear and fight knowledge

*Required Addons:
Details or Skada
WeakAuras
Exorsus Raid Tools
Deadly Boss Mods or BigWigs/LittleWigs

Classes in need:
Holy Paladin
Warlock
Mage
Tank (One of our tanks would like to switch to DPS)

*If your class isn’t listed, still apply if you think you would be a good fit. We are always looking to improve our roster.

If you are interested and have more questions:

• Bnet: Sacredtenshi#11826

• Discord: Sacred#5771

You also can just go ahead to apply if you like, and I will get back to asap:

Thank you for taking the time to read our post! Have a good one.

10/1 - still looking. Prefer at least top 100 US in terms of pace. Can offspec dps/healer on any class.

10/2 - still looking.

10/5 - still looking.

10/16 - still looking.

10/20 - open to dps if tank positions are locked in.

Meta,

We are a group of 10 - 12 / 12 M raiders starting something new for SL and currently filling out the last spots on our roster to hit the ground running when SL drops. Would be interested in speaking with you to see if we are a fit for you and if you are a fit for us.

Seraphic is a Horde guild on the Realm Area 52, our focus is mythic progression and mythic +. The guild is being formed from a group of friends, several with multiple CE achievements and the rest with high level mythic progression. We’re wanting a chill yet serious environment where players can enjoy the time they have to play the game, but still progress at a fair or quicker pace through the high end PvE content. We raid 8pm to 11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Current Needs:

Tanks - Open to Exceptional Applicants
Healers - Holy Paladin, Holy Priest, Mistweaver Monk
Melee DPS- Open to Exceptional Applicants
Ranged DPS - Ele Shaman, Boomkin Druid

If you believe you are exceptional at your class and can outperform one of our raiders apply today, we will give you the opportunity to show it.

Below is a list of our general goals and ambitions

• Be fairly geared throughout the expansion.
  • Clear Heroic within first or second week of tier release.
  • Complete +15 M+ keys once a week minimum.
  • To build a community of players that are online around the clock.
  • Preferably a friendly environment.
  • By the end of Shadowlands, we want to be CE in more than one raid tier.

If interested, reply to this post with battletag or Discord information.

Feel free to add one of our officers on Discord for a faster response:

Froggy - Guild Master - Discord vmsfroggy#4819 - Bnet vmsfroggy#1886
Isaac - Raid Leader - Discord (Stink)#7494 - Bnet Stink#11325
Shankspec - Recruiter - Discord Shankspec#8004 - Bnet mynucka1788#1532

Heir is a newly formed competitive raiding guild led by experienced and accomplished Cutting Edge players looking to assemble a top tier group of players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge at an efficient pace.

Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9pm EST to 12am EST with an optional heroic/sale run on Sunday at 9PM EST

Recruitment:

High Priority Needs:
-Tank (prefer multiclass tank that is comfortable with different playstyles)
-Boomy
-Warlock
-Unholy/Frost DK
-Mage
-Havoc DH
-Resto Shaman
-Disc Priest
-Shadow Priest

We are looking for outstanding, competitive and motivated players to progress through Shadowlands, so any classes not on the list are welcome to still apply/add. High level M+ players also welcome.

About us:

We are looking to form a close group of friends who enjoy progressing at a competitive rate, but outside of raid know how to take (and tell) a joke and enjoy each other’s company. We want players who are active and enjoy playing outside of raid. We strive to form strong relationships with each of our guild members to ensure that each member feels welcome and an integral part of the team and family.
Our goals:

Our goal is to have a community and a team with long lasting consistency able to provide Cutting Edge in a timely manner for all of our core members. We want to form a long term family rather than a short term grab and go. With that goal in mind, it is important that all of our members remain motivated and willing to work as a team as the expansion moves forward.

As the guild’s leaders, we hope to acknowledge and resolve any concerns in a timely manner in order to prevent hindering progression (i.e., roster issues, complacency, drama, etc). We are welcoming and open to concerns guildies may have and are willing to discuss in order to reach a resolution. Our main goal is to progress, but maintaining good relationships with our guild members is our highest priority.

Our expections for players looking to join:

-In-depth knowledge in all specs you will be playing in a mythic raid setting.
-Keeping up to date on class/spec/stat priority/BiS changes
-A positive mindset even during hard prog fights. Absolutely no toxicity will be tolerated.
-Competitive and motivated to succeed as a team, not an individual.
-Able to make all raid times or post in the attendance channel well before raid.
-Respectful and generally a good person.
-Open to constructive criticism and advice from other guild members.

Contact info/App:

Btag - cjsu#1139

Btag - Pirouette#11682

Guild App - https: // docs.google. com
/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_rcaTUZYvCWCS2xxhNv6LUhkp43hGTKrLyp-AFAGS4wldPA/viewform

Check us out here! Reformed 12/12m guild with main focus on CE and M+. All high skilled players that found each other over bfa and decided to create a healthy, drama free, and fun as hell grp - outside of wow as well. Might be a good fit!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-lnb-tuesthurs-8-11-cst-reformed-ce/705253