12/12M Player Re-rolling to Tank, LF Guild

Date Posted: June 9th, 2020
Class/Spec: BM Hunter (Tahvi-Illidan) looking to re-roll as Prot Warrior (Tahviclap-Tichondrius)
Faction: HORDE
Cleared: 3/12M as Prot Warr, 12/12M as Hunter
Discord: Tahvi#7153

*Links not allowed, so I just added the suffixes to the respective websites.

Raider io:
Hunter: characters/us/illidan/Tahvi
Warrior: characters/us/tichondrius/Tahviclap

Logs:
Hunter: character/us/illidan/tahvi
Warrior: character/us/tichondrius/tahviclap

Armory:
Hunter: en-us/character/us/illidan/tahvi
Warrior: en-us/character/us/tichondrius/tahviclap

Availability: Pretty much any time at the moment. Prefer night time guilds.

Notes:

• Although I have CE on hunter, I would be alright with re-progging as tank on a few fights.
  • I’ve been alt tanking in M+ from the 15-20 range as Brewmaster, Vengeance DH, Blood DK, and Prot Warrior since the beginning of BFA. Going into SL I’d be fine with playing any tank, want to focus on Prot Warrior for this tier to have fun in M+.

Hey there! Hope it’s going good for you so far. If you’re still looking for a guild, my guild just recently made a second evening team on the weekends and we’re looking to fill out a couple of core spots with RDPS and 1 healer. There’s one potential tank slot open depending on the applicant. We’ve been filling in empty spots with geared alts from our weekday team to knock down 5/12M so far and we plan on going all the way again and through Shadowlands with both teams! Our contact info can be found at the bottom of our forum here: Delete please

Hey there, I added you on Discord. We’re on Tichondrius Horde, and all we need is another tank. 8/12 M