12/12M Mage LF guild

I am a 12/12M Mage LF guild. I am looking for somewhere that I can stay for the rest of my WoW career. I thought I had found that, but the guild I am currently in is unexpectedly rebuilding. I’ve been in top 50 US guilds and in family/friend guilds. I want to find somewhere that is in between. I want a CE guild, not super hardcore though, preferably only two nights a week, but possibly three. I prefer not Fri/Sat. Sometime after 9/10 EST would be best.

If you think your guild fits the bill, let me know.

You can contact me here or on Bnet at Canonic#1233

Thank you for your time,

Canonic

Hey Cononic! We are a bit lower then what you’re looking for but I think we would still be a good fit for you! I would love to have a chat if you’re intrested.

Ashen Crusade is now recruiting! An active and social Horde guild, located on Thrall, looking for exceptional dps and players to join our ranks.

Core raiding team - 5/12 Mythic - Raiding Wednesday and Thursdays 8pm – 11pm EST

• Looking for dps!

Second raiding team - 12/12 Heroic – Raiding Saturday 8pm - 11pm EST

• Looking for all!

For all those non-raiders out there, we have keys running constantly, ranging from M0s up 15+ and looking to push higher!
We plan on finishing this xpac strong and go into Shadowlands with a competitive, solid group. For all inquiries please feel free to contact me here, discord or on Bnet!

Bnet: Skylitnight#11667
Discord: Skylitnight#1896

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan Server. TC 11/12M was founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time . This is usually reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic Prog.

Currently Recruiting:
Mage
Lock
Hunter
Rogue

Even if we are not looking for your class we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete or do better as well as being a great culture fit.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership

Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150

Go to our WowProgress or forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

Hope to talk to you soon!

Hi, Going to drop are info down below.

The goal is to get CE every tier.

Current Prog:
9/12 M 12/12 H Nyalotha
7/8M EP (Ashvane pre-nerf) - P3 Azshara
7/9M BoD
5/8M Uldir
Legion Prog: 10/11M - Guild formed in Antorus

Raid Schedule:
Tues/Wed/Thurs 6:30pm-9:30pm PST (9:30pm-12:30am EST)

Loot Council:
Loot awarded based on performance, attendance, and who will benefit the most. We use RCLootCouncil for loot trading.

Goals: CE every tier on a 3 day schedule

What we offer:
-Guild provides feasts, cauldrons, and vantus for raids.
-Mythic Plus focused players (several Keystone Masters)
-Competitive raid environment with experienced high level players

What we expect:
-Be willing to take criticism, but not being toxic
-Players that prioritize mechanics
-Not looking for people that only log on for raid
-Come prepared to raid with pots, runes, and having done your M+ for the week
-Players who understand that composition matters, and sometimes people will be asked to sit either for comp or gearing reasons

Optional: Alt/Friends and Family raid on the weekend with a focus on AoTC

Recruiting: Talented applicants always encouraged to contact us

Can apply for our mythic team here:

The link is available on raiderio and wowprogress, since Blizzard won’t let me post links. If you’re smart you can figure it out from this.

https: // apply wowaudit com / us / proudmoore / blameroll / main

Even if your class or spec is not listed, we encourage you apply anyway. More detailed list of needs on wowprogress.

Add me if you want to chat:
GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord.

Hey I think we are the perfect fit, very active guild , friendly that likes to push. We started the guild mid of June and already 10/12M.

H] Zul’jin < Forgotten Winter > Tues / Thurs / 8:00PM - 10:30PM Est

Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join and rebuild our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 10 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and know everyone that is in our guild. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to rebuild as fast as we can and get everyone their AoTC and Mythic Kills, most of us have our AoTC achievement and Mythic kills. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild, that also pushes Mythic + and PVP as well.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday & Wednesday 8-10:30PM est (12/12 H) (10/12M) team 1

Raid times are set for Monday & Friday
8-10:30PM est Team 2

We accomplished this in 4 hours of raid on the first week (Guild created 4 weeks ago) [June 6th]

Recruitment

• Currently looking for:
  • DPS Ranged: Mage, Hunter
  • Healer: Priest, Monk, Druid
  • All DPS and healers are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character this is for team 1.

We are looking for All but tanks for team 2.

If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BNET Btag

-Jimlar#1706 GM
-Safeguyz#2359 Recruiter
-Kintosh#1972 Raid leader

Discord

-Jimlar#4890 GM
-Rpbster#4644 Recruiter
-Mat/Hakkall#3714 Raid Leader

We look forward to talking

Hey there, I think we would be a good fit for you:

[A] Floor Tanks - Sargeras US
12/12 M

About us:
We came to Sargeras during EP from Illidan, and have largely been together since Antorus. We are looking to expand our roster before Shadowlands and continue to get CE every tier it is available. We are a laid back guild that encourages open communication, We expect our raiders to show up fully prepared for raid and give us the best effort for our time together.

Schedule:
Tuesday: 9PM-12AM PST
Wednesday: 9PM-12AM PST
Thursday: 9PM-12AM PST

Goals:
Now that we have achieved Cutting Edge, we look to expand our roster, and push for CE earlier until we are in a spot to push for HoF

To Apply:
Floortanks .com
(remove space)

BBF#11892
Daewoolanos#1193
Verman#1573

Hey there Canonic! I actually know a few people on Tyrannical. Perhaps we can interest you in coming along for reclears and beyond into Shadowlands.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 12/12 M (US 179), 8/8 M AEP (US 157), 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:

https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

Hi, Canonic! I sent you a btag friend request. We are Massacre on Turalyon (Horde) Currently 11/12M looking for a player of your caliber. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 7:30-11pm CST (8:30-12pm EST). If you’re interested, let’s talk! My btag is Wrane#11253

Hey Canonic!

Our guild, Emergence, formed up as a project between several long-time raiders who have experience ranging from server firsts, to CE, to top US kills. We are adding DPS to our growing core team in advance of Shadowlands, and plan to start in Mythic Nya on Tuesday the 28th.

While a fresh guild, we bring a wealth of experience from across almost every tier of the game. Many of us were like you - former top US or CE raiders that had their prior homes crash down, and wanted to band together to build something more flexible and sustainable to real life happenings.

Our raid times are Tues/Wed 8-11pm CST (so after 9pm EST). We are in dire need of an experienced and geared mage!

If that interests you at all, check out our post and give me an add on DIscord at Raz#8161. I will add you on Bnet as well.

Spam below as well for further info. Cheers!

Hi Canonic,

We strive to strike that balance of casual raid hours, a positive group culture, and a high level of organization and preparation. As you know based on your experience you described above, raiding at a CE level can be comfortably accomplished on a short raid schedule if you have the experience, organization and preparation to do so. Our focus is on maintaining that positive culture and making decisions in the best interest of the long-term goals of the team, with the understanding that those decisions will lead to reliably earning CE tier after tier.

If you want to learn some more about us, I’ve linked our guild LFM post, and that post includes some videos of recent-ish raid nights so you can get an idea how it might feel to raid here. If you like what you see and raid, drop us an application (link in the LFM post) or add me on bnet at Klik#1399

HiHi Canonic,

It’s a long shot since you have progressed quite a bit further than our guild on paper, but we have a very solid group of raiders and most are anywhere from 4/12 - 11/12M and we have only recently decided to make a push for guild progression from pugging/mixing with other guilds. We would love for you to join our team and here are our details for you to consider:

< ChristianDadsOfOrgrimmar > (Lawl) - Spinebreaker-Horde - We currently have Heroic on farm and are 3/12M looking for DPS and a Resto Druid for further progression. Raids are twice a week (Thurs/Sun 7PM Central until about 11PM) and Mythic+ daily. Please have logs available to share.

Come join the cult. :wink: PST ClassiGetsSassi#7777 in Discord if our guild sounds like a good fit and we hope to hear from you soon!

https://wowelusive.com/

Currently US ~150 previously a top 100 US guild, Struggled with roster this current tier and were forced to use players who far under performed for most of the tier. Have since tightened up the roster and looking to further improve it moving forward into shadowlands aiming for ~US 50
T/W/TH 9pm-12:30am EST raid times.

Hello Canonic

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Hello Nokolith

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Hello,!!

H] Zul’jin < Forgotten Winter > Tues / Thurs / 8:00PM - 10:30PM Est

Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join and rebuild our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 10 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and know everyone that is in our guild. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to rebuild as fast as we can and get everyone their AoTC and Mythic Kills, most of us have our AoTC achievement and Mythic kills. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild, that also pushes Mythic + and PVP as well.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday & Wednesday 8-10:30PM est (12/12 H) (10/12M) team 1

Raid times are set for Monday & Friday
8-10:30PM est Team 2

We accomplished this in 4 hours of raid on the first week (Guild created 4 weeks ago) [June 6th]

Recruitment

• Currently looking for:
  • DPS Ranged: Mage, Hunter
  • Healer: Priest, Monk, Druid
  • All DPS and healers are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character this is for team 1.

We are looking for All but tanks for team 2.

If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BNET Btag

-Jimlar#1706 GM
-Safeguyz#2359 Recruiter
-Kintosh#1972 Raid leader

Discord

-Jimlar#4890 GM
-Rpbster#4644 Recruiter
-Mat/Hakkall#3714 Raid Leader

We look forward to talking

2 week night but 7pm est