12/12M CE Fire Mage LF Late night guild or mornings

Hey there- I am looking for a guild that starts around 1030p CST or 830pm PST. These are non-negotiable for me. Prefer a guild already CE, but open to other suggestions. I am able to play other classes if that would suit the guild.

To the top!

https :// guildsofwow. com/ swell

Thanks- feel free to add me on btag to chat- totems#11173

Hey there! I know this is an hour earlier than your start time but hopefully it can work. Perhaps we can interest you in coming along for reclears and beyond into Shadowlands.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 12/12 M (US 179), 8/8 M AEP (US 157), 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:

https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

730pm PST is 1.5 hours too early for me. Sorry, appreciate the note!

Up and away! Looking for a home for shadowlands!

Still looking! Available and ready to raid!

LF Guild- up and away!

Sending it is my thing!

ON the hunt!

Looking for those late night or morning spots!

Hey there. We start raid at 8pm pst. If this works for you and your like to chat please check out the information below.

About Us [H] Tab Target - Tichondrius 12/12M CE

Tab Target is a raiding guild created and led by 12/12M cutting edge US raiders with top 100 raiding experience.

We are looking for skilled players to add to our team who also have goals of reaching cutting edge each tier at a competitive pace. We want additions to our raiding family that can maintain attendance, be motivated, non toxic, and BE FUN. If you are competitive and always show up prepared with knowledge of your class and fights, we are looking for you.

What about community? Raiding should be taken seriously, but it should also be backed by a fun and non toxic community outside of raid. We do have a strong Mythic Plus community already and plan on growing off night activities further, this would include sales.

We understand that part of the trial process is both making sure you are a good fit for us just as much as we are a good fit for you, so please ask questions! We ask that those who value putting the progression of the team ahead of personal goals and loot to only apply.

Wow Prog Guild Link: htps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/Tab+Target

:star: What We Are Looking For:

Competitive raiders who seek a structured raid environment that pushes progression on a 9 hour raid schedule.

Applicants should have previous mythic/heroic experience or extensive previous raiding experience. Successful applicants should have thorough knowledge of their class and roles.

:boom: Recruitment - OPEN RECRUITMENT

• Exceptional players are encouraged to apply
  • Returning players or behind the curve players, we would be interested in hearing from you as well if you think you are what we are looking for.

:fire: Schedule:

Tuesday - Thursday 8pm - 11pm PST

:zap: Contact Us!

If you liked our pitch, and feel like we would be a good fit please contact us

Bnet: Arcaik#1588
Discord: Arcaik⚔#7819

:love_letter: Application: forms.gle/N3ozQ8JEFH3DvBvC8

We are an early morning raiding guild (10am est) and are currently looking for ranged DPS to finish off CE on horde side.

The core of the guild did accomplish CE alliance side before making the recent swap to horde.

If you think you might be interested in joining us and our times work for you please check out the post below for more details.