12/12h warrior/hunter lf M guild

Before my break started
Warrior
/character/us/lightninghoof/deathbrlnger#partition=2

And the hunter I started learning to play before my break
com/character/us/lightninghoof/krewg#partition=2

Hey there! My name is Atomz, I am the GM of Battle Tendency. If you don’t mind transferring over to Thrall we would love to have you! We are a brand new guild building our core raid team for Shadowlands. We plan to raid Tues/Thurs 8-11 pm EST. BT is Aer#11850…send me a message if interested!

Hey Bringdeat, we’re looking for a DPS warrior!

Two for Twenty is a newly formed guild on Tichondrius made in preparation for Shadowlands. We’re comprised of players who come from the entire raiding spectrum. Our goal is to full clear all Mythic content while it’s relevant and have fun on a relaxed schedule. Playing the game at a relaxed place doesn’t have to mean mediocrity. We’re looking for the players who have the same goals as us.

We never recruit for the bench, every raider we take on is with the intention that they’ll be in for a majority of progression. However, due to the limitation of our schedule additional raiders are needed so we can always raid. Our roster won’t exceed 23 raiders.

Right now we’re looking for some pumper DPS and heals to round out the roster. We have a preference for ranged but if you slap we’re willing to take any roles. We expect to spend a lot of the first tier fleshing out the right roster so we’re not going to turn away any strong raiders.

Schedule: Friday/Saturday 06:00PM - 09:00PM PST

Contact any of the below if you’re interested via BTag or Discord.

Contact / Officers
GM: Cav#1179 (BTag)
RL: Warlockanap#6423 (BTag), Napat#4253 (Discord)

Or feel free to hop on Tich and whisper anyone online!

Heyyyyyy sup there. We were a current AOTC guild looking to push our raid team further and further into Mythics and get CE. if wed and mon at 9 central for 3 hours works for you then let me know! would love to trial you in our current runs

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team on Thrall that is 11/12M.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We have many raiders with experience ranging from 12/12H to 12/12M Ny’alotha. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. Many of our members enjoy running M+ keys, gearing up alts and running alt runs during non raid times. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

We are currently recruiting players for mythic raiding. All spots on the team will be competitive (earn your spot). Previous raid experience is not necessary but is an asset.

To apply contact:
Bnet: Djinnx#11332
Discord: Djinxx#3895
Application: forms.gle/DvSPUfxsocM83zGa8

I’d love to chat with you. Noxx#11413 is my battletag.