12/12h 470 dh lf aotc guild

Hi everyone,

As the title says I am DH looking for a casual raiding home that is looking to focus on AOTC then mythic for fun after. I have just returned to the game to play this awesome raid and new expansion.

Previous notable achievements:

• Cata and MoP I was in 2 Top 20 US raiding guilds Aftermath and Mythic as a DPS warrior with top percentile parses
  • Server first Sha of Fear as a 10man guild Video Proof (about 10mins in is PoV of me on warrior)
  • PVP I have got 2200 in 3v3 and 2400 in RBGS as warrior in Cata and Hero (Rank 1 title for RBGS)

I swapped mains to DH in legion and became a more casual player as I returned to University.

Looking for ideally a 2 night a week raid schedule and a guild that does not need to pug players, looking for a team. Times will depend on which days the guild raids so if you are in need of a DH hit me up and I will gladly apply on your website.

Please feel free to add me on battlenet if you would to chat or have any more questions. Thank you for taking the time to check out my post!

Battletag: Mikeyo#1458

Kind regards,

added you on bnet

LFM to join our guild . Our goal is to create an environment where EVERYONE can have fun, meet new friends, and raid in a laid back, yet competitive atmosphere. Our ultimate raiding goal is to create a core team this tier and clear CE next tier…
We are a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis.
Mythic + are always something we do when we are not raiding.
Currently 12/12 H…Once we have the numbers we will progress thru the current mythic content and Farm Heroic if need be.
Raid times - Friday 8-11 PM EST.
- Saturday 7-10 PM EST.
PM me @ Derpin #1190.
Discord- Wyce#0556