12/12H | 469 Havoc DH | Looking for new possibilities

Hi there!

Currently I’m a Raider & Recruitment Officer for a guild on Dalaran - Alliance, but i’m looking for new possibilities. And one of those possibilities is coming to Illidan and going back to the Horde.

As this is a big move, I would like to have some options to consider.

But for some info about me:

I’m still rather new to raiding, but i’m known to learn quickly. Achieved AOTC in EP & Ny’alotha. I’m always aiming to improve myself as a Havoc DH, and i’m always accepting any feedback.

I’m looking for a guild that either only focuses on AOTC every tier, would also be willing to try Mythic Raiding in the future.

If you need to check up on my current DH then search up Pixl on US-Dalaran (Not allowed to post links)

You can contact me via the replies below, or contact me on BattleNet(BattleTag: Naesay#1826 or on Discord: Syna#0001)

Thank you for reading!

And if proof is needed that I am Pixl – Then here ya go!

Hey I’m from Organized Disaster, a horde guild on Illidan. We’re currently progging heroic and at 8/12. I’ll add you on bnet and we can discuss things.

Hello Pixl,

Predominant is rebuilding. We are looking for 12/12H raiders to push Mythic content and have a solid roster before Shadowlands. We are looking for strong DPS and HEALS. Add me on real ID and let’s talk my BNET is Tinyturd#11434

Feel free to check our forum post: <Predominant> 10/12M. Recruiting 2-3 RDPS

And our website predominantguild(.)org for more information. Looking forward in hearing from you!

Respectfully,

Gooeymilk (GM of Predominant)

Bump, still looking for new possibilities.