12/12H 455 Warlock LFG

455 Warlock looking for a semi-hardcore guild with AOTC and pushing Mythic to raid and run M+ with. Preferably after 8pm central times that’s when I’m usually free in the evenings. Took a break in 8.2 ready to get back in the swing of things in 8.3 and Shadowlands. Not sure what else you’d like to know. Feel free to leave info below if interested and i will reach out or any other questions. Looking to stay Horde.

Hi Skimpy!
We’re looking for a lock for our team on Zul’jin horde. I’ve attached our info below, would love to chat to see if there’s a fit!

<Entropi> - [H] Zul’jin

Faction: HORDE

• 12/12H Ny’alotha (recently returned to BfA), starting Mythic raids
  • Prev. US 86th, Several CE achievements throughout the Xpacs, Cleared Vanilla Naxx 40, 4 Atieshes in retail
  • Retail Raid Schedule: Sun/Mon 9:30pm-12am EST
  • Ranged DPS (Priest, Mages, Lock, Hunter), Experienced, team-oriented raiders
  • Classic team option for those interested (1 night/week)

About Us:

“If you are interested in what you do, that keeps you going!” – Stan Lee

For a lot of us, we’ve been interested in WoW since Vanilla. And while we’ve grown older, had families, built professions and obtained degrees, we are still passionate about WoW (yes, even through BFA lol).

We have a 1 night team in Classic and returned for 8.3 and Shadowlands to build new friendships, slay dragons, and conquer mythic content on a short-but-efficient schedule. Our members are mature (21+), working professionals and parents with diverse professional and management backgrounds in areas including Video game development, Comic Books, IT, Software and more. Success through teamwork, communication, analysis, and execution are our primary objectives.

Entropi was previously ranked US 86th (T16) on Zul’jin, and obtained All-Star Team US 3rd (Warcraftlogs Execution Ranking). Our raiders have core experience in various top 100 US teams.

www. wowprogress. com/guild/us/zul-jin/Entropi/rating.tier16_25

We’re looking for exceptional, reliable, team-oriented players to grow our community and strengthen our raid team.

For more information, pls contact:

Bnet: Kaotica#1271

Discord: Kaotica (Render)#5784

If you’re still looking, come hit us up!

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
5/12 Mythic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; árch (Arch#11328), Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)

Hey Skimpy,

Add me so we can chat, I think we may have what you’re looking for.

BNET: Pezek#1832