12/12h 2.1k rio fire mage lf guild

looking for semi serious raiding guild anything after 10pm works during weekdays/weekends anyday works getting bored of the casualistic life and need a new permanent home. I’ll server transfer but i refuse to go alliance.

btag : StopDropnRun#1851
discord : Stopdropnrun#1257

Hey Stop,

We are looking for DPS for mythic Ny’alotha progression and would be interested in talking to you! A little about us:

Resounding Maybe - Late night weekend mythic progression guild [H] on Bleeding Hollow

Resounding Maybe is a late-night weekend Mythic raiding guild. We formed as a group of friends looking to get back into end game raiding at the end of Legion and have since been consistently climbing in rank on Bleeding Hollow.

At our core we’re a relaxed team of progression-minded raiders who understand real world commitments come first. Many of us have careers, families, are busy students, etc. With that said, we do seek the highest levels of content of WoW has to offer us and expect everyone to come to raid prepared and ready to kill bosses. While we still have a great time during raid, we also understand wiping to repeated mistakes isn’t fun for anyone and will always work to perfect and improve our team.

In the end we provide a structured and stable raid environment, detailed raid analysis, and a commitment to always make the most efficient use of our 6 hours of boss time. In turn we expect you to take time outside of raid to plan and prepare yourself to reliably carryout mechanics while magnifying your role in the raid.

Progression:

3/12M NYA
6/8M AEP
2/2H CoS
8/9M BoD
3/8M Uldir

Raid Times:
Fridays | 12am-3am EST
Saturdays | 11pm-2am EST
Wednesdays (Optional Heroic) | 11pm-2am EST

Logs required. Please apply at: https:// guilded.gg/r/AdrRpmKeDl?i=GAnne53A (remove space).

For more info, please contact Aziraphaele#8406 (discord) or Xanas#9343 (discord).

Hey might be a bit early for you, but if you are able to do our times, I think you’d be a good fit

< Cyber Athletes > - Bleeding Hollow

About us:

• Guild formed by long time, large group of friends
  • Very active guild always doing PvP, Mythic Plus and chilling in discord together
  • Progression focused raid atmosphere

Progression:

• 3/12 Mythic Ny’alotha
  • 12/12 Heroic Ny’alotha

Raid times:

• Tues/Wed/Thurs
  • 8-11 PM est (invites go out at 7:45)

Recruitment Needs:

• Warlock
  • Mage
  • BM Hunter
  • Rogue
  • Fury Warrior
  • Balance Druid
  • Elemental Shaman

Contact Info:

• Mayanard#1310

Hey there! Perhaps we can interest you as we could use more mages.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 6/12 M Ny’alotha, 8/8 M AEP (US 156 WP), 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:

https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

If you change your mind about alliance, add me!