12/12 Mythic CE - Warlock and Shaman LFG

Currently I am a 12/12 Mythic Warlock with a Ele/Resto Shaman friend who is rerolling to Spriest come Shadowlands. My guild broke up shortly after killing N’zoth due to some internal drama with sale runs we did on the side. I took this opportunity to take a break from WoW as I just moved to a new state as well.

We are looking for a guild that consistently gets CE. I would like to farm N’zoth mounts and hopefully find a home to go strong into Shadowlands with. A serious raiding environment is a must, but also a guild that isn’t strictly “PC” as we tend to have a sense of humor that conflicts with that mentality.

Would prefer to stay Horde, 2-3 Raid days a week anytime after 7 PM EST. I can raid much earlier on weekends. I currently play all three Warlock specs, generally swapping between Affliction and Destro for Raid and Demo for Mythic +.

If you have any questions or would like a link to logs or even an interview please message me on Discord or Battle.net.

Bnet: GoblinSmithy#1769

Discord: GoblinSmithy#3846

Hello, you’re looking like a Snack. Snacks [12/12M] on Horde Mal’ganis is a Cutting Edge Guild looking for more dedicated, exceptional and committed raiders. We raid on Tues/Wed at 9pm-12am EST. We not only raid together but have a highly active community that does M+/PvP/Sale Runs and more. If this sounds like a guild you’d like to be a part of, feel free to reach out to me in discord or if you have any questions! Titan#1410. :slight_smile:

We need a lock now to finish out CE, but could use a Resto shaman for farm and come shadow lands! Let us know.

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan Server. TC 11/12M was founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time . This is usually reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic Prog.

Currently Recruiting:
Mage
Lock
Hunter
Rogue
Demon Hunter
Hpally
Hpriest
Rdruid

Even if we are not looking for your class we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete or do better as well as being a great culture fit.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership

Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150

Go to our WowProgress or forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

still seeking contacts!

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team on Thrall that is looking to expand.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We are 10/12M. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.
We Want to get CE this tier and hit the ground running in shadowlands.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

Djinnx#11332

Already? Yikes.

Hey Nesorah! If you’re still looking then Smooth Brain is definitely a guild that would be up your alley. I’m going to shoot you a friend request to see what you’re up to. Anywho, here’s the blurb!

Smooth Brain

We are a guild on Bleeding Hollow Horde looking for dps and a healer or two. The guild is comprised of a group of returning US Top 100 players who stopped raiding in BfA because…well ya know and are making a return for Shadowlands. Since forming at the beginning of June we have been focused on building a roster of experienced raiders who fit in the relaxed environment we’re aiming for. With many of us having experience in higher end raiding the target for the guild is to progress in the US 100-200 range. As a result, we are taking our time with recruitment in order to meet these goals.

Though primarily a WoW raiding guild, most of the gang will do high keys or play other games with each other (League, FFIV, Warzone, etc.). While we are more than welcoming to those who simply wish to raid the full Smooth Brain experience in much more.

Current recruitment needs:

Melee DPS – Rogue, Warrior, Demon Hunter

Ranged DPS – Mage, Lock, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest

With a new expansion just around the corner we are flexible to what people are looking to play and are open to changes for Shadowlands

Raid Times:

Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday – 8:30-11:30 EST

Currently raiding casually on Tuesdays and Thursdays for heroic and first few mythic

To Apply:

smoothbrain. info

If you have any questions or would like additional info please feel free to reach out to either

James (GM): James#1657 (Btag) ZunnyD#9491 (Discord)

Luke (Raid Lead): BHO#11601 (Btag) Luke#5204 (Discord)

I’m gathering a grp of hitters for shadowlands, we have no intention of raiding at the moment but if you are looking for a strong push into SL look no further. We are comprised of raiders with US 10-100 history and wanted to create a semi-hardcore 3 day guilds to focus on efficient boss kills. An example of our raider mentality would be attempting a boss for the 1st time expecting to kill it. If your interested hmu, [H] That's My Cousin 7/10M|T/W/Th 9pm-12am EST

Hello Nesorah

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild.
We currently have two raid teams:
Raid Team 1 : 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST.
Raid Team 2 : Mondays 7/12M 8AM-11AM.

15-30 online at all times of the day, active in M+, heroic raids, transmog runs and pvp!

If this interests you let me know,
Discord: Withoutt#8803
Bnet: Without#1930