12/12 M Ele Shaman LF Shadowlands Raiding

Hullo. I am an experienced raider with a history of CE kills looking to change up my raid schedule for Shadowlands to better accommodate IRL. I’m looking for a raid schedule that does not raid Thursdays. I’m open to raiding as elemental and restoration (having swapped to Resto many times to accommodate certain encounters), and open to Horde or Alliance, though I am currently Alliance. Are there any CE guilds that don’t raid Thursdays?

Tues + Wed 8-12 EST

v3n0m#1637 if you’d like to chat further

Littletree,

No Thursdays here except at start of xpac or optional heroic night. Would love an ele sham that could flex in a dire situation. Below is our spam, please hit us up if we sound like a fit.

Thanks,
Trik

We raid on Thursday. If you can somehow make that work we’d love to get an Ele Shaman app. Thanks!

The Chuds is a newly formed guild on Mal’Ganis - Horde - NA that is Cutting Edge Mythic Raiding focused. This guild was formed on the basis of friends wanting to play with friends, own every tier, and chill out a bit when progression is finished. We are seeking more friends to help us build a stable roster for Shadowlands.

Our roster is fairly tight knit and consists of players with multiple tiers of Cutting Edge experience as well as US Top 50 - 150 experience in BFA and previous expansions. We understand the commitment it takes to achieve our goals of getting CE fairly quickly and not wasting our time. We also understand that if everyone is having fun, everyone will play better and want to show up to play. Excessively toxic attitudes will have a zero tolerance policy, no matter how good a player is. We aim to have a competitive but very positive raiding atmosphere.

Progression Schedule
Tuesday - Thursday 8:00PM - 11:00PM CST - 9 Hr Week

Farm Schedule
Tuesday & Wednesday 8:00PM - 11PM CST - 6 Hr Week

We raid on a fairly light schedule and cut back after progression, so commitment to these raid times is absolutely mandatory. We do understand that real life happens sometimes.

Recruiting Needs:
Any exceptional player

Recruitment Contact:
Joschmo GM/RL - Bnet:Joschmo#1659 or Discord:Joschmo#6420
Dipthiry Officer - Bnet: Dip#11700 or Dip#6249

Wanna Chat.

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan Server. TC 12/12M was founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time . This is usually reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic Prog.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership

Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150

APP or add us!