Things unobtainable in game you would want?

I would want 2h Frostmourne, Helm of Domination, and Plate of the Damned. It would be amazing to have this especially for dks(it could be amazing if frost could wield 2h weapons again so they could wear the 2h frostmourne if it even happened, just imagine the frost dks running around with 2h frostmourne and plate of the damned and helm of domination, it would be an amazing sight to behold).

So what would you want in game that’s currently not obtainable?

4 Likes

ZG Tiger, vanilla unarmored epic mounts, t0 and t.5

Plus all removed story content. Dont care about rewards just want to be able to see missed story quests.

37 Likes

Black proto drake. Used to raid with a guy who had one and always envied it.

10 Likes

Hair that doesn’t clip with helms. I’m looking at you Alleria.

15 Likes

The Tyrael’s Charger mount. I was young when the promo for it happened, so I didn’t have money of my own to spend so I could get it. :disappointed:

10 Likes

Lor’themar’s hair and beard

6 Likes

Horde bias… oops wrong topic

2 Likes

Mankirks Wife.

4 Likes

You guys still haven’t found her?

At least on the Alliance we eventually find our people.

2 Likes

the 4 wheels of fury

or a replica frostmourne transmog.

9 Likes

Black and Plagued Proto Drakes.

5 Likes

I love the DK themed stuff you said… but I would love to just have “the Undying” title if I could pick one reasonable thing.

1 Like

The legendary questlines (and this expansion’s questline that explains why this war started) that were removed. People are missing huge chunks of storyline.

Rewards aren’t important. Those questlines are.

24 Likes

I want Varians sword that works as a 2H, but if you click on it, it converts in to 2 weapon for Dual Wielding. Like Benediction and Anathema.

21 Likes

Class balance.

36 Likes

I wouldn’t have minded to have been able to get the original Corrupted Ashbringer. Though it doesn’t matter to me as much now.

Aside from maybe one or two abilities, Arthas always felt like an Unholy DK to me.

7 Likes

This.

Also Black Proto, I have the Plagued but I never got the Black.

3 Likes

Honestly any look that’s not longer obtainable. Always need more transmog options.

4 Likes

I haven’t seen that video in forever o-o

I want druids to be able to use swords or just lift the restriction on weapon transmog. (then give me frostmourne or the ability to create our own weapons)

Well he was more of a mix honestly. Unholy with all of his diseases, defiles and undead that he controlled and then frost because of spells like remorseful winter and whatever those other frost spells were he used.

1 Like