Things unobtainable in game you would want?

Playable forest trolls, the teal tinted paladin armor from the BC pre-event (had it on my one account, but switched to the one I’m playing on now), Duck mounts, visible quivers.

3 Likes

Lor’themar. Full stop.

1 Like

Flying. flying… flying

11 Likes

Not in game really right now but I would like more pink sets for all armor types. :two_hearts:

4 Likes

…still obtainable.

1 Like

The last part of my MoP cloak.

I have everything done EXCEPT the final patch. EVERYTHING ELSE - and it takes like nothing to get the last part in the final MoP patch!!!

But it launched the same day as FFXIV

Guess which one I picked to play?

They already removed questlines from BFA? Or was it in beta and never went live??

1 Like

A bee mount.

6 Likes

I regret never finishing my Zandalari rep.

I also wish I could get back a few items for transmog like my enchanted gold bloodrobe I think it was called. At the time I really needed that shard for enchanting I suppose.

4 Likes

Flying from max level like its been before
PVP vendors
No more rep grinds for anything but profession stuff or vanity/mount items

7 Likes

A date with Lucifuge.
sighs wistfully, all starry-eyed

4 Likes

I always thought those discs the mages fly around on are pretty cool, especially the Arcane one.

1 Like

They removed the Prelaunch storyline.

Sure, Prelaunch always gets removed. But Prelaunch is never a huge chunk of story that shows exactly why an entire expansion war started. Even Legion Prelaunch was just invasions. All of the storyline happens in the opening scenarios. BfA Prelaunch was the storyline.

3 Likes

The argent dawn gear that dropped in the pre wrath event that I didn’t keep because transmog was unheard of and never going to happen at the time

12 Likes

Those haven’t been removed. You can totally still get the mage mount from the Broken Shore questline.

And if you’re looking for a flying disk that doesn’t have class restrictions, you could always get the lorewalker mount from Pandaria. Slightly time-consuming, but not difficult at all to get.

5 Likes

Yeah, I lost some of those. Not all. I still have the cloth set and a couple pieces of mail. But lost the entire plate and leather sets.

1 Like

An Iron Star Mount if they do SoO timewalking (They should; that was a quality raid).

2 Likes

Paladin challenge mode set from MoP. Don’t even try to hit me with that “but you can get a recolor from your class hall” it’s an eyesore yellow and the shoulders that literally MADE the set are not the same.

In terms of items that have never been made available to players, probably a moggable Lich king helmet

3 Likes

Happiness.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, that. I’d LOVE to have all the Pandaria challenge mode sets. Those look so amazing, and the class hall sets are pale imitations, at best.

Those, and probably the Challenge mode tower skins from Legion that I didn’t get.

6 Likes