Whats the first thing you're gonna do once 8.1.5 launches?

Yeah, I know. Which is why I am rolling a zandalari paladin.

1 Like

What’s the appeal of that game?

A size and scope and complexity that WOW hasnt had for a decade. Every class, and I mean class, has it own separate spell tree. FISHERMEN have a spell tree. Botanists have one…a Summoner at 32 has more spells and abilities than a 120 warlock has.

A rotating day night cycle.

Teleports everywhere.

Portals everywhere.

No timegated flight.

2 Likes

Its not really that great?

Heres what a red mage has at max level

How many spells does your hunter have again?

1 Like

Do the Kul Tiran recruitment chain and then change this character to one

My plan to unlock zrolls, make a druid, level a bit, realize I don’t like playing druid, then just be depressed for awhile. Then, maybe Taco Bell and world quests. Actually, I think I have an appointment with my shrink to fit in there too. But, yeah, that’s about it.

1 Like

Zandalari Troll Druid. Level 20.

I’ve been really looking forward to this.

10 Likes

The Xal’atath questline. Or something.

1 Like

ask me that question when 8.2 launches. you know, the actual expansion.

1 Like

I’ll be first doing the unlock questline for the Zandalaris and the KT humans. Then I’ll level up a KT druid and a Zandalari pally for heritage armor and then also race change my level 110 troll druid to a Zandalari druid (must have dino forms =P). I was planning on leveling a Zandalari druid as well as a KT druid but decided against it because I don’t want to level 2 of the same classes to get the heritage armors for those races. They would get boring to level. So I chose a Zandalari pally.
I might do the Xalatath questline, new war campaign and/or reuniting with Hati. I also might ponder on doing raiding with leashes in Pandaria.

Apparently I’m going to be time gated for 4 days while waiting to finish my War Campaign, while Horde only have to wait 10 seconds for their’s.

SPOILER ALERT
The new War Campaign mission we have to do requires Alliance to wait 4 days while Horde only have to wait 10 seconds.

(It’s on the front page of MMO Champion since I can’t include links, sorry guys. Just check the image that shows the mission and look at the time)

2 Likes

Work because it launches during the workday.

After work, rl stuff then log into ESO.

Even if there was something I was excited about in 8.1.5 instead of dreading it due to the loss of portals in Legion Dalaran and other places, I’d probably avoid logging in during patch day since those are more likely to be unstable.

Same here - regarding work. My sub lapsed a day ago and I started messing around one d 3 (been about a couple years and wow the power creep is real!).

I’m debating rolling a Kul Tiran Shaman for funsies. Never played a Shaman really…

I would change my hunter to kt human on Tuesday if marks was any better to play in arena. I’m withholding that transaction until we see some more class updates and parts of the non-damage kit for marks improved, along with the rest of the arena meta. I can’t get excited about playing a kul tiran marksmanship Hunter if the marksmanship hunter part isn’t already fun. Presumably a lot of this class dev work is behind because of the mishap with kt humans in the first place. I’m not going to reward that decision making process with another transaction, however meaningless that one transaction may be in the grand scheme of things.

I wouldn’t count on this being accurate.

This is a finalized mission with threats pinpointed.
Countering them = 1 day.

This is a placeholder mission. No threats are identified, and the 10 sec duration is almost certainly a placeholder.

I promise you, if the table mission the Horde has to do is so short compared to the minimum full day the Alliance has to wait, I’ll be here on the forums commenting on how stupid and unfair that is, and asking how such an oversight could have made it to live.

Edit -

Wowhead lists Casting the Bait as a full day duration.

1 Like

Farming some new gear now that dungeon drops scale to ilvl 45 @ lvl 39.

Would make a kultiran druid, but don’t like the fat moonkin, really wanted a wicker man boomy based off the same skeleton as arakoa.

I hope you’re right. And thanks for posting the links for me, frustrating that I can’t even post a link lol.

Would be extremely unbalanced if we had to wait that long to unlock our Allied Race compared to Horde getting their’s done on day one.

Well, day two. Presumably for both. Which is dumb. I don’t know whose brilliant idea it was to say, “8.1.5 is out! Zandalari and Kul Tiran are now available – after you wait a full day on the mission table!” but they probably ought to have their head examined.

I can’t imagine that, even considering the above foolishness, they’d be stupid enough to make the time gap that extreme between the factions.

FWIW, if they do come out to be the same duration, the Alliance actually has a slight advantage on this one, since they have fewer quests before starting the mission than Horde do. It’ll be a matter of minutes’ difference if I’m right about that though, so you won’t see any salt from me if I’m correct.

4 Likes

I agree. I was also looking forward to a Zandalari warlock since it was announced… sadly that was replaced with pally for whatever reason.

But the zandalari Druid looks amazing

The new War Campaign mission we have to do requires Alliance to wait 4 days while Horde only have to wait 10 seconds.

Wait.

The war campaign REQUIRES a table mission that can fail?

I probably won’t even log in until raid time. No Flying & No Portals… yeah = no more wow for me.

2 Likes