Whats your favorite Battle pet?

I like the lil’ Angel Goat (he’s only in disguise as a lil devil goat, he likes cosplay).

I also like pugs and corgis and turkeys… and there is one I got just recently that I really like, it’s a little yak.

3 Likes

A Hella thread?! Count me in big-time.

This is a very very tough question though…

1. I love the foxes including Shadow. I honestly can’t pick and you can’t make me!
  2. All the whelps. All of them. This toon adopts orphaned ones in game as a part of her character. The one always with her is a stormborne named “Slide”.
  3. That new Sha pet coming out is so adorable. I honestly love it.
3 Likes

Gazelle Fawn.

might have something to do with Bambi

2 Likes

Bush chicken is and always will be the best battle pet

2 Likes

I’m quite partial to the Fluxfire Feline, just from a purely conceptually level.

I have a team of 3 of them named Yattarō, Pururun, and Sukashī respectively because why not? Sure, they’re not ninjas, but they are still mechanical cats.

2 Likes

Stop taunting me into these threads!*

For me, it’s Kun-Lai Runt. There are so many reasons, but I think the combination of so very cute and, honestly awesome moveset is just too much for me to not love. And yes, I said it. It’s love.

*please don’t stop

5 Likes

Had to look up your Six Legs Larry…thought it would be a spider. It’s a cousin of my crawdaddy! He was the first pet that was a special case to obtain. Fished him up in the first fish pool I dropped my rod into up in old Skettish in TBC and then went thru the weekly wishes. A few of my guildies made me wait til they could watch what happened. Was one of the first ones on my realm which was cool but I didn’t really drag my pets around with me so was soon forgotten.

Til Pet Battles got patched in Mists. I resisted doing them for a while, just collected some but crawdaddy turned out to be an excellent tank/heals along with clockwork (from archaeology?) and the turnip I grew. Anubby came along too as the shield tank. I got lots of pets since then but pretty much use the saved teams from back then to do DMF and other pet tamer battles.

Thanks Gello for Rematch, the best addon to keep all this organized.

4 Likes

You should check out Francois;

He’s by the front of the Norwington Estate. He’ll only interact with you if you have a million gold on you. If you do he gives you an egg that becomes the pet. It doesn’t cost any gold, just that he’ll ignore you without it.

9 Likes

Adorable, but I’ll never have a million gold lol.

2 Likes

Oh wow…cute!

Time to move gold from all the alts to Vix. Should have a million at least on on realm. Wait, do you have to be Alliance to get this?

Can I move gold to Alliance chars?? Don’t think it worked before. Hmm.

Will try on Horde first then worry about it.

I like to hang around with my nightmare bell, I got it in WoD and since then I go around up and down accompanied by that little thing.

Body is too similar to what you recently posted Low quality forums :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Horde can reach him, but it’s tricky not to aggro guards. From the Wowhead page it looks like there are paths that can avoid most of it though.

2 Likes

Thanks Grarn. Will try - it’ll be like trying to get to that blow-hard birdie boss on that nearby hill.

Maybe I’ll send my rogue.

2 Likes

Francois and Alarm-O-Dog for appearance. And Mr. Bigglesworth for personal reasons. Our family cat was actually named Mr. Bigglesworth before he went over the rainbow bridge (we called him Middi Woo coz that’s how my younger sibling said his name, thus my Mr. Bigglesworth’s name) so he’s a special pet to me for that reason.

4 Likes

My buddy that used to play really liked that pet. He had a few of them, named them something like SSJ something. Looking at the moves, the Frost Shock into Deep Freeze into Take Down is a sick combo, so I can see why it’s a favorite.

2 Likes

My favorite Battle Pet is Cap’n Crackers. Why you might ask? Who wouldn’t want a Pirate Companion while you are out in the game world questing.

2 Likes

Can you also post this in https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/c/gameplay/pet-battles?

Thanks.

Mmm… I dunno I’m not a real hardcore pet battler but I like… my cogblade raptor s/s breed… he is pretty good… umm… dream whelplings are pretty good… sometimes its fun to do the blind/flash of light or whatever combo with twilight cat and shadow… I dunno if I really have a favorite I “set summon random favorite” every level 25 pet I get.

I like that it’s bigger than I am with a pet biscuit. (On my non-gnome main.)

PS: You can resist taunt on the classic forum, but not here. :wink:

1 Like

I’d say the White Kitten that Lil Timmy sells. The yellow text is so good referencing the Queen. Have it for my Paladin’s companion and name the kitten Tiffin.

1 Like