Whats your favorite Battle pet?

This question is for all my fellow pet battlers out there! What is your most favorite Battle pet and why?

Mine is my Landro’s Lichling, Kelly! (Yes, she is named after her Uncle Kel’thuzad)

Kelly is my favorite pet for many reasons.

1. She was given to me as a Birthday gift from an old best friend back in WoD. Said friend passed away recently so I am glad I have this pet to remind me of them.
  2. She is a decent pet in pet battles and she is also pretty rare.
  3. She loves freezing critters to death and then laughing at them after they die!

My second favorite pet has got to be my little angel Six Legs Larry though! I got him a long time ago from the great Jeremiah Payson himself! and have loved him ever since I got him.

9 Likes

My go to favorites seem to be Anubisath Idol, Darkmoon Crow, Kun-Lai Runt, Magical Crawdad, Terrible Turnip, the Zandalari threesome, and Clockwork Gnome.

They’ve severed me well as companions in so many pet battles. What also makes them so special is how I’ve traveled out into the world to find them. I’ve bought a lot of pets but the best ones have come from the joinery of acquiring them.

2 Likes

Any of the turkey pets because of their interactions with campfires. Dragon Kite is another fun one, making it look like another player just flying in the air. Finally Unborn Valkyr is probably my favorite of all time, so much use out of that pet.

2 Likes

I like the Cornish Rex cat. For 40 silver you get a beast of a beast!

I also like that skunk, Stinker, or whatever its name is. A powerful team healer and he does pretty decent damage against undead pets.
Also, rabbits! A team of three is awesome!

Finally, but perhaps the greatest of all time - the Singing Sunflower! I love her singing and she can beat almost anything if you’re patient enough!

3 Likes

The two I use, the westfall chicken and the rabbit from noblegarden. I just love the colors of the rabbit and how it lays eggs, and I like chickens in RL (vegetarian) and now they make super super cute noises when you click them and run with them. Too cute those chickens, I call mine Chic Chic.

2 Likes

I like the Unborn and Sunborn Val’kyr because they randomly rez dead critters. Granted, most of the time it’s a futile effort since I’ll instantly kill them with AOE if I’m in combat.

2 Likes

There are tooo many to count lol. For just having around? Probably the little windrider cub from buying the plush. And Ktty, my pygmy cow lol.

For battles… there are way too many favorites. I have three faerie dragons though and they rock.

:cookie:

3 Likes

Mine go in cycles. Right now its Slippy with a biscuit to make him larger. I actually got this guy from the Meat->Pet Alchy transmute. First time ever getting something useful.

https://i.imgur.com/1TogW6f.png

2 Likes

Do they have to actually be able to battle to qualify as a battle pet? If not, Uuna. If yes, my Lashtail Hatchling.

3 Likes

Syn, my Cinder Kitten. It’s very cute, playful and gives the warmest of cuddles! For actual battling I really like the Gilnean Raven, personal favorite. And naturally I adore Uuna too.

3 Likes

Guardian Cub

2 Likes

Xu-fu. Can be very frustrating when RNG strings together 4-5 misses of an 80% ability, so I don’t use him as much as I used to, but this little glow-tiger brought me back from a break and carried me through my lowest period in the game.

4 Likes

In terms of visuals lol

I love my unborn valkyr both in and out of battle (it can rez critters!)
The bees are cute
I like having the spectral raven out on my worgen
Love the sea pony
I’d love the young venomfang a lot more if it flew with the flying animation and not the swimming one >.>
Nether faerie dragon is prettyful
Zandalari raptor is cute
I like the twilight wasp
I never have it out but there’s something charming about the marsh fiddler
Sunfire kaliri is beautiful

And the animated objects like lanterns, books, and pens are cool

2 Likes

Currently not sure I have a favorite. I do highlight different ones from time to time though. This druid usually has Ducky (Lost Platysaur) running behind her. My void elf priest is followed by Smoochums. My rogue tends to use mechanicals. Uuna follows my paladin into battle.

Next month, I might use different ones like Littlefoot (Little Ben’fon) or Cera (Direhorn Hatchling). I am just sad there is no Spike (Anklydon Hatchling).

3 Likes

Hmm, for general battles my go to pets are…

• Ikky
  • Unborn Valkyre
  • Iron Starlette
  • Nexus Whelpling
  • Nether Faerie Dragon

And my absolute fav pet is upgraded Uuna with her wand, teddy and flower crown. I just wanna gobble her up. lol

5 Likes

My Kun-Lai Runt is probably my favorite for battling since there are so many critters and it is amazing vs them. I also like the way it looks.

I also like the spectral bunny from beating Algalon, and of course since I’m so fond of dwarves anyway I love my little gryphon hatchling.

3 Likes

I like the lil’ Angel Goat (he’s only in disguise as a lil devil goat, he likes cosplay).

I also like pugs and corgis and turkeys… and there is one I got just recently that I really like, it’s a little yak.

3 Likes

A Hella thread?! Count me in big-time.

This is a very very tough question though…

1. I love the foxes including Shadow. I honestly can’t pick and you can’t make me!
  2. All the whelps. All of them. This toon adopts orphaned ones in game as a part of her character. The one always with her is a stormborne named “Slide”.
  3. That new Sha pet coming out is so adorable. I honestly love it.
3 Likes

Gazelle Fawn.

might have something to do with Bambi

2 Likes

Bush chicken is and always will be the best battle pet

2 Likes