117 AVs in 2 weeks

I just wish they would flip the starting points for a week. However that plays out the other side will never hear the end of it. If allies still lost starting south what would the problem be then?

1 Like

Thanks Undead Rogue for looking out for the underdogs. Things have really started looking up since horde have taken an interest in Alliance AV quality of life.

Glad I finished this crap on my last alt early this week. Never coming back unless the version is changed.

7 Likes

Am I wrong though? Its not the Horde’s fault that after months of being forced to sit through AV lobbies starting with 5-15 people…that the casual Alliance PvPer doesn’t even try anymore.

3 Likes

Oh Alliance would still lose due to leeches and AFK. However it would probably be close to 60/40 loss win vs 100%loss

I’m guessing there would be some improvement because I think there’s a lot of allies who would be excited to see how that would play out.
I’d also like to see what Horde comes up with for strats because I’m leaning towards alliance going for the zerg strat cuz cave is closer. Yet it never worked for Horde and that is why Horde quit trying to race to boss.
Even with the cave closer Horde would almost always lose the rush to boss pve race. Why is that with the cave so much closer?
Instead of trying to “fix” this just randomly flip the starts. Then whatever is balanced or imbalanced is shared by both sides.
If anything it would give alliance incentive to try because if the starts got flipped and allies still lost like they are now? Well. I don’t need to tell you that Horde will never let that go…
Neither will alliance if they win non stop pushing North. Lol. So it would be interesting to see.

1 Like

Just boycott it:

1 Like

The wand is mostly for mages anyways

2 Likes

Whats the common denominator in those losses OP (which what you said is 99% untrue)

I’d say I feel bad for Alliance. But what difference does it make when they don’t PvP anyway? If you add PvE and PvP populations together the Horde to Alliance ratio is closer to 50/50. Alliance just don’t PvP and it’s not the Horde’s fault. We just like to PvP more.

1 Like

They’d still lose every AV but now they’d try to blame it on racials ofc as if that makes a significant different in a 40v40 bg lol.

1 Like

On the plus side it feels like Ally is starting to get a lot better at AV.

1 Like

What changes were made solely to benefit Horde? Please list them.

i dont think any sane alliance is happy with 99% lossrate, as it was higher then that when we had premades. 1 in 3 games you’d get empty games, 2 in 3 you’d be the pug of a premade, and had a reasonable shot at winning.

Just because the consequences of a change were unintended, doesn’t mean the change was not aimed at helping the Alliance pugs. I don’t think anyone could anticipate just how willing the Alliance were to be non-participatory.

i’m pretty sure you’re just trolling :slight_smile:

https://imgur.com/NHUHzyW

This is what the change was aimed at fixing. It was not that long ago, I cannot believe everyone has forgot all ready. Pointing out that the change was intended to help the Alliance isn’t trolling.

1 Like

its not, you’re telling yourself it is, but its not.

because they fixed that with the simple “game wont start till x players join”.

keep on trollin my friend.

A simple “don’t open the gates until x players join” would only be fixing the symptom caused by mass-queue dropping that Alliance premades were doing. That “fix” would only punish people using the queuing system as it was intended, forcing them to wait for who-knows-how-long behind a closed gate.

You don’t fix a problem by putting a band-aid on the symptom, you fix what was causing the issue in the first place…in this case it was mass-queue dropping.

2 Likes

its not a band-aid solution if it literally fixes the problem forever.

you’re just super happy to have that 100% winrate bro, I know you are.

2 Likes

Seems balanced to me. 117 AV loses without queue time = 117 tokens

Vs for me about 21 AV wins with 1+ hour queue = 63 tokens.

Oh wait, seems like alliance gets more tokens…

1 Like