117 AVs in 2 weeks

No win yet, how am I supposed to get the win quest done for the wand? Like really… 117 losses.

15 Likes

Blizzard won’t listen to your cries of anguish. They only care about that bottom line, and what they hear is you’ve played 117 games and will play more. More money for them!

15 Likes

#nochanges

Unless youre horde…

Then #changesthatstrictlybenefitonefaction

Best of luck.

26 Likes

Atleast you can click on your battlemaster now that they made 75% of players quit playing AV

11 Likes

Honestly, whats up with this narrative?

The biggest changes have been made to explicitly benefit the Alliance. They rushed out Battlegrounds months early because of how bad Alliance were outnumbered in wPvP (battle grounds were supposed to launch last Tuesday.)

Then there fix of Alliance Premade mass queue dropping was to fix games starting with 5-15 players on the Alliance side.

It seems like the Alliance are getting things changed /shrug.

15 Likes

Should have seen me in my last AV match, 13 kills 13 deaths…Always took someone down with me. :smile: we lost that match.

1 Like

Please tell me which parts are wrong?

4 Likes

Says the guy posting on character that can’t even enter AV - ignorance is bliss! :star_struck: Perception =/= fact.

2 Likes

I’m asking this very seriously: how are you still playing this?

1 Like

blizzard cant fix bad players.

1 Like
2 Likes

thats why they give them a 1/3 of the map headstart

21 Likes

Alliance can cry all they want and Blizzard will just keep laughing to the bank.

You do realize that posting this is in and of itself trolling? Yes. It is actionable.

5 Likes

the alliance just cant accept that they suck at pvp av launch the alliance won every match in 7m with premade rankers no with the av change to queue times they cant win any because of no premade rankers.

the point is the alliance suck at pvp.

1 Like

You win by not queueing and making horde sit in 60 minute queues. Whatever wand you are going for isn’t worth it, do something else.

13 Likes

Its funny how they default to automated systems abuse when they don’t agree. I simply pointed out the two biggest changes made…both explicitly made to help Alliance.

I just wish they would flip the starting points for a week. However that plays out the other side will never hear the end of it. If allies still lost starting south what would the problem be then?

1 Like

Thanks Undead Rogue for looking out for the underdogs. Things have really started looking up since horde have taken an interest in Alliance AV quality of life.

Glad I finished this crap on my last alt early this week. Never coming back unless the version is changed.

7 Likes

Am I wrong though? Its not the Horde’s fault that after months of being forced to sit through AV lobbies starting with 5-15 people…that the casual Alliance PvPer doesn’t even try anymore.

3 Likes