New ghost wolf forms hype thread

That’s what I will be using too. Only time I will use Vulpine is if I end up going vulpera for some reason

2 Likes

Blizzard needs to realize adding stuff like this is a slam dunk. It may seem trivial but people LOVE customizing their character. Like look at that guy who wants them to add the gryphon soul shape, just do it. It’s worth the resources and time to let people make their characters look cool and how they want imo.

P.s. BRING BACK DESTRO EMBERS SO I CAN CATCH ON FIRE AGAIN.

6 Likes

I personally think Barbershop would be a great way to further customise our forms through the varies soul shapes in game!! But hey beggars can’t be choosers, I’m just glad they even considered us.

Here’s hoping they continue to expand on forms and add soul shapes to the glyphs, let the players really customise their Shamans how they’d like. :grin::grin:

2 Likes

Yes and no. They’ve had the ability to do for Shaman at least half of what the Druids got. It’s the right direction but we’re still an afterthought.

Really wish they made there learnable and apart of the barbershop customization - would love to be able to have a glyph that chooses the form randomly each time you shift! Also it sucks having to commit to one via buying the glyph

We’re happy to see your excitement around the new Spectral Vulpine and Lupine forms for Shaman Ghost Wolf that are coming in Eternity’s End!

Be on the lookout in next week’s PTR build because the glyphs for these two new furrocious forms will become available for testing. We’re looking forward to seeing all the screenshots of your favorite form. :wolf: :fox_face:

23 Likes

So they’re a doggo with horns and an arched back doggo with a mane.

How lazy. These aren’t unique enough to even care about. Just getting things for the sake of getting thinks is dumb… the things need to be good. Subjective for sure… but this is just so disappointing… i suppose i shouldnt be surprised with how much other stuff they jist rehash, but man…

Sticking with the raptor i guess.

this is a super awesome edition. maybe next thing the devs can add these glyphs into the barbershop. so shaman can more easily switch between witch forms they want

1 Like

Its a really great idea… and the sentiment is very much appreciated, but the models are just so underwhelming.

1 Like

It will probably be like how they are doing new Druid forms atm with a lot of recycled mobs, yes, but some new more specific ones as well like the new cheetah. I don’t like seeing some of the new models, the moths with their minimal animations bother me the most, but its still more options for people and that’s nice.

Maybe they will add a more “custom” one here in the future once they see how much interest there is for more forms.

1 Like

They can add Talbuk, Rams, Gryphons at another time, makes sense to use two Shadowlands creatures here. The immensely positive reception to this will definitely mean more are coming out.

Not sure if it’s intentional but the Lupine being made of rock makes it look like a GREAT all-around shaman form.

EDIT: I still don’t know what a good Kul Tiran/Tidesage ghost form would be. Maybe a bear from Stormsong Valley?

4 Likes

Yeah maybe… i mean it has been pretty apparent for awhile that people have been wanting more forms. I really don’t understand finally doing it and then just having two more options that aren’t even very different from the original wolf.

It would be kinda like if they were all, “introducing new flight forms!” … then showed you two more brown owls with a slightly different stripe on them. At least the the moth was unique.

1 Like

:question:

4 Likes

Hah, that is how I feel about flightforms sometimes (Glyph of the Warden) but I understand where you are coming from.

1 Like

Aye…all those boomkins forms are amazing…everyone is jealous ^^

2 Likes

I’m really excited, the progenitor wolf is one of my favorite new models coming in 9.2 and getting it as a ghost wolf glyph is awesome.

Though maybe it could look better if it were simply transparent instead of blue (like the default wolf)? That way we’d get the cool white glowy mane and tail without the whole model being monochrome.

Either way, I’m super excited to get my hands on it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yeah, any little thing is super nice.
Imagine a spirit ram or bear for dwarf shaman.

1 Like

I’d love a spirit panthara for draenei.

Linxy can I pls have glyphs that bring back some old spell effects like old green evil chaos bolt or old pyroblast???

I’m truely happy we finally getting more glyphs, please consider more variety for races, Rams, Gryphons, Talbuks, Hyenas, Kodos and so on, literally the possibilities are endless when it comes to these customisations.

You have amazing soul shapes that shamans have been dreaming and requested for years. It’s a great opportunity to add them, let players have that added personal touch to their characters they love so much. Little personal touches like this will definitely go a long way.

Just dreaming of my Gryphon as a ghost wolf form to finally complete my Wildhammer Dwarf!. :heart:

3 Likes