Shadowlands: Watch the Eternity’s End developer preview

Shadowlands: Watch the Eternity’s End developer preview

The next World of Warcraft: Shadowlands Content Update is just around the corner. Watch an exclusive developer preview of the latest chapter in the WoW saga.

View Full Article

53 Likes

I hope you take the recently lessons learned in 9.1.5 forward into future patches…

91 Likes

Oh my Goddd

Save Anduin pls he’s my boi

43 Likes

I applaud the devs for the time they give/gave but hard to feel excited.

60 Likes

Seems exciting. Can’t wait to see where we are going in 9.2!

12 Likes

omg we are geting some news :smiley:

7 Likes

You know that saying “I’ll wait for the movie”?

I’m going to wait for the article.

7 Likes

I really want to be excited for this but I’ve gone down the road of “We’re listening to feedback” so many times I’m terrified if you’re actually going to follow through with a major patch like 9.2

78 Likes

I just want us to step away from this cosmic story… it’s hard to get new people invested when the story is so alien… at least in BFA or legion it was somewhat grounded but telling people were going to the afterlife to fight the avatar of death from remaking the universe in his image is wayyyy to cosmic.

94 Likes

I’m very apprehensive right now. But I’ll read the summary after it’s done.

9 Likes

Curious to see what is next.

3 Likes

Kill the boy king. Free the Alliance

13 Likes

great news for you 2022 WOTLK classic, enjoy

the rest of us want to see the realm naruu come from and the void realm and the ethereal home world and the lifelands and elune and been waiting over a decade to go there, TBC promised we would go to several planets. Plus the hinted TITAN HOMEWORLD.

12 Likes

More systems and more currency incoming!

34 Likes

They are showing 9.2 content?

Whoever doubted blizzard by saying they will release 9.2 mid next year, apologize right now

Edit: fixed my post

7 Likes

Here’s hoping for more customization options in the future. That long hair from the regular trolls better on on the Zandarlari trolls. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

uhmmmmmmmm ptr out this week, 9.2 still release next year… they wont launch it next month in december

9 Likes

Should honestly just amp them up to 11.

2 Likes

9.2 won’t be released until next year.

18 Likes

Exciting news! Less excited for the forum’s inevitable doomy reaction, but the patch ought to be cool. :slight_smile:

6 Likes