Classic Update - March 1

This is suddenly unpinned… I guess they want it to slip into oblivion now?

They did say next update wouldnt be far off. Probably only want one pinned at a time. Maybe something coming this week.

Yeah. It would be cool if they made it where every update was on the same post and had a way of making it known so we can go back and check it out. That way it is all outlined in one post and we don’t have to go looking at several posts.

Repinned.
You guys are playing with us now. :wink:

2 Likes

https://media.giphy.com/media/1kemK33lmvLgdma3E0/giphy.gif

8 Likes

Human male paladin…

Why though?

2 Likes

The dream, the dream is dead.

You monster.

1 Like

Please give us a generous open-beta period to go over your work with the insane thoroughness only fanatics can manage.

Speaking of Warlock pets, I’m itching to mess around with Enslave Demon. That had some very specific quirks in vanilla. Very, very specific. I remember all of them with total clarity.

1 Like

What does it all mean!? I neeeeeeeeeeeeeed news!

You’re killin’ me, Smalls!

1 Like

Allow me to ask, why? It would significantly cut back ticket times and make a problem before fixable by yourself. You would’ve gotten the same effect back then without having to contact a GM. It’s no even like “It makes the game easier” it saved GM time

looking forward to Vanilla B4 there were to many cooks .
use the KISS principle… just make it VANILLA .
thanking you in Advance ,
Runcorn

1 Like

Need more. Gives us one more.

2 Likes

More information will come out tomorrow. I can feel it! >< brb bio.

2 Likes

Now i,m all confused.

I feel like a mana-starved nightborne waiting desperately to be fed more classic news. Hurry, heroes, for I fear I do not have long…

2 Likes

Meh. I think he raises a fair point. If you go by sales Destiny was a smashing success. It outsold vanilla wow in fact. What it didn’t do was maintain a playerbase over time. A huge percentage of players quit very quickly and never returned, which killed the game before it even had a chance to get going. I think that Classic wow will probably be similar (minus the sales part) - it will have a short lived spike of players who want to reminisce, then it’s playerbase will drop to a few hundred thousand if even that and stay there forever.

We all love reminiscing about how games used to be much better when we were young, especially games we have special memories playing with friends/family. That doesn’t translate into us wanting to play those games non-stop nowadays. They’re painful to look at, listen to, and in most respects to play. Sure there are diehard enthusaists, just like the tiny fraction of people who still play diablo 2, but it’s not going to be enough to call the game a ‘hit’. You’re kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

Are you playing Classic?