WoW Hotfixes – Updated February 15

Nah, they just didn’t format what was happening

The nether’s stop moving when CHARGING the storm, they still move when pooping it out

Lol yeah they’re chasing me while charging it.

Odd, what I’m running into is no cast bars anymore

The mage tower nerfs didn’t do anything. Still way way too overtuned. Do the people making these changes actually play the game?

Honestly doubt it, more feels like they get high by spitting on the player base since they can’t do so by stealing breast milk anymore

2 Likes

Hi!

Here are today’s hotfixes:

DECEMBER 13, 2021

Dungeons and Raids

• Timewalking
    • Mage Tower
      • Guardian Druid
        • The change made to the Nether Horror’s ability to cast while moving has been reverted.
          • Developers’ note: When we were looking into Guardian Druid difficulty we thought that by making the Nether Horrors stop to cast their spell we’d make it a little easier by creating some more time to react to them; but it turns out we were wrong and we made it harder. So, we’re reverting that change to back to the way it was (which is once again identical to the way it was in Legion).
      • Holy Priest
        • Corrupted Risen Soldier damage reduced by 30%.
    • Timeworn Mythic+
      • Eye of Azshara
        • Players can now interrupt Binder Ashioi’s Magic Binding spell.
      • Vault of the Wardens
        • Tirathon Saltheril
          • Darkstrikes damage reduced by 25%.

Items and Rewards

• [With realm restarts] Various trinkets from Legion dungeons now split their damage between all enemies struck, and deal increased damage for each enemy struck, up to 5 enemies. Additionally, their damage has also been increased. Tooltips will be updated in a future patch to reflect the new functionality.
    • The following trinkets damage increased by 50%:
      • Windscar Whetstone
      • Giant Ornamental Pearl
      • Corrupted Starlight
      • Caged Horror
    • The following trinket’s damage increased by 500%:
      • Mark of Dargrul
  • [With realm restarts] Gems found in Burning Crusade Heroic dungeons now scale properly with character level.
  • [With realm restarts] Fixed a scaling issue with several Legacy weapon modifications (sharpening stones, weightstones, and enchantments such as Major Striking) that added flat damage to weapons, causing these modifications to be much more powerful than intended.

WoW Classic Era and Season of Mastery

• Trash Blade, Carrot on a Stick, and Rune of the Guard Captain are now Unique-Equipped items.
    • Developers’ note: The ability for players to get another copy of Trash Blade, Carrot on a Stick, or Rune of the Guard Captain was meant to exist only as a means to restore a lost or deleted iconic quest reward without contacting Customer Support. Equipping two copies of the item was unintentional.
      If you had two copies of these items equipped, the second copy should be pushed into your inventory. If you happen to have a full inventory at the time of this change and the item is missing, if you free up an inventory slot and log in and out of the game then the missing item will reappear in the open slot.
4 Likes

Hey Linxy,

Thank the team for giving us the MT… it has been very much appreciated!

Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

I appreciate the communication but I still think they are going about the mage tower very wrong.

4 Likes

Thanks for reverting the horrors but the overall difficulty needs toned way down for us regular human players.

4 Likes

Thanks for the holy nerf looking forward to trying

Wtf does that mean? Did you go ahead and cripple all the people who used the gems you have been dropping for years or not?

It would be kinda a crap move if you did.

1 Like

please make it easier for mage tower. i have made so many attempts and spent a lot of gold for items on the ah and still cant get past phase 1. watched so many videos, and although i am not the best player i still want to be able to complete this and have the skin. i was working too much back in legion and wasnt able to get the skin and now with the little bit of time i have now in between working i would love to have this skin but just seems really hard. every video ive watched they’ve used cheese stuff and had so much dps that i cant seem to match. please help blizzard. i know i dont have that much skill but i want this skin.

7 Likes

thx for the quick realization there.

3 Likes

Well, since blues won’t come out, you +STR users are still sitting pretty, but +INT users, well, eff your gem drops from Black Morass, I hope you had some backups ready.

I’m not renewing my sub, story is crap, you have interns running everything with no clue. It was a good ride, maybe I’ll try and put some int gems on the AH cheap on my side for all you who got the middle finger from the dev team.

2 Likes

Don’t feel like a bad guy, and don’t beg a bunch of inept people who only care about getting money.
They could have developed a good balanced and fun content. Instead they just build a lousy implementation of a so-called “challenge” that only the server elite can do.

That gives us the measure of the respect of this company has for the players who really pay the game, we the casuals one. What can you expect from someone who also harasses women and discriminates against their employees.

5 Likes

Considering the extention to todays maint, was anything patched or changed? Honestly, it feels like pullin’ teeth to get clear communication on anything from Bliz

2 Likes

Blockquote

this is a nerf disguised as a buff

They put cap de aoe on it, time and valor were wasted farming those trinkets making them useless, it is no longer worth farming those trinkets.

2 Likes

Limited time event, takes a week to realise one of the only “nerfs” was infact not a nerf like mentioned as soon as they posted it. We listen to feedback though wink wink

Yes it was a nerf lol, but ravaged seed pod still king in aoe situations.
Please dont nerf pod blizz.

Can you guys please do your job and properly tune these fights? Way too overtuned right now.

2 Likes