Introducing the World of Warcraft Community Council

They do listen. I edited my post a lil bit higher up in the thread.

Thank you to the entire WoW Dev team for allowing us a seat at the table!

1 Like

Requiring credentials from the top 1% of WoW players that they already take feedback from directly isn’t opening up the feedback to the general wow playerbase. But you’re welcome to eat the treat like a good doggy.

3 Likes

And?.. Think being edggy and post gift of dead shop really help things out… I’m sure that make thing great then how they worst

But yeah sure Keep living on edge like edge lord and Be like dead quire that collective song that every one like to bring out about wow…

Sorry to look at the bright side of thign and haveing hope but No drag us down.

I guess a seat at the children’s table is better then no seat at all. I wonder if anyone remembers that, if you have a HUGE family there was a table on the side for kids cause there was no room at the main table on Christmas and thanksgiving.

1 Like

No issue with doing so if you have something to add. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Put in one streamer, one casual player, and one high end raiding player.

Do not put in the most popular streamer in the council, we don’t want that. As much as his opinion might be right or wrong, he still doesn’t play the game at all.

1 Like

this is a start i guess… address the darn server issues TBC is having right now!

In the video they say they are looking for at least 100 people .

1 Like

You were replied to in a blue post? you are automatically accepted. Can I follow you around in game and be your secretary? Tell the council you cant live without me and maybe I can get in

You think Asmongold wants to be on the council? I would not be against it, he seems level headed… what about that other streamer whos name starts with a B… I honestly cant think of the name right now.

1 Like

I’m sure some people will say things, but that’s okay as long as they’re being fair and not bullying anyone.

This seems like a nice step.

Oh! put Hazelnuttygames on the council! I like her :slight_smile:

8 Likes

This is awesome, very good step forward! Definitely keep this going, will gladly participate. More open communication between us and devs is absolutely the way to go. Hopefully we can do our best to make sure the communication stays positive between everyone.

Thank you for making this step forward, shows that theres action behind the words this time which is great.

1 Like

sure it was when you rarely see them on the forum - they have at least 10 MVPs and other than a tech one and the one from customer service which they made later, you don’t see most of them post even monthly. how is that a success?

1 Like

I don’t think Asmongold is even thinking about the game at this time. He has personal stuff going on right now that he is focusing on .

Oh pelase no not him… Asmogold Ego Will go too high if he on this… I worry he reshape wow to fit his ego… Can we have some one bit more mild manor then him…

2 Likes

I would too if I was him, like; “What stocks should I invest in?” and “how long are my followers going to believe I live in this rathole?”

1 Like

I think this is probably a very bad idea if you think about it. People will put up with blizzard ruining the game but a lot of people won’t even play if other players are the ones ruining the game for them.

i like the idea and would hope long time players would have the loyalty considered when applying