Are we getting flying on March 12?

Yet, you are arguing until you are blue in the face? Trolling? Nah, you don’t have it in you, more like, you have no life so you spend it on the forums arguing points that makes no difference to you. You must have lots of imaginary friends.

8 Likes

What am I arguing? All I did was ask for evidence that something happened.

Anyways, nice personal attack.

1 Like

Thanks!

You are in a thread that you have admitted doesn’t matter to you. You fit the pieces together.

6 Likes

Your comment brings back memories. I didn’t play in Classic. I actually started in Wrath and rolled a lock. I worked myself through the entire epic class mount quest chain alone, finally getting the epic speed mount at level 69 just a bar shy of 70. Alllll the way to 70 on a standard speed Felsteed, and scratching up every copper and silver I came across along the way to support myself.

I never even joined another group for the first time or a guild till post lvl 80.

*puts on Baine mask and peers down my nose at all the Classic peeps to come, thinking they’re down for the struggle…
You’re merely adopting hardship. I was born to it. Molded by it.

3 Likes

Saving gold for mounts wasn’t bad at all, it’s just about priorities. Sure, some won’t realize that if they spend their gold they may not have enough but they’ll learn.

1 Like

That is correct.

20 Likes

Blizzard isn’t smart enough to make the ones that pay their salary happy.

40 Likes

They still have to string people along for flight, they aren’t done with their temper tantrum yet.

53 Likes

So it’s definitely in 8.2. Do we know when about that is coming out? Good while yet I take it…

That is correct.

When is 8.2?

9 Likes

Probably close to summer if not during summer.

Summer is over.

This is autumn now.

2 Likes

Get flying or get to grind grind grind to get it.

North American Summer. Everyone knows that Blizzard operates on California time.

4 Likes

North American Summer. Everyone knows that Blizzard operates on California time.

Yes.

We know. We’ve known for years.

Not my fault you live upside down.

11 Likes

This is the most unfortunate news indeed.

So why is flying right now in this current time frame of the game bad for the game?

17 Likes

Ill be surprised if this is ever answered.

1 Like

I would call on any forum user to answer it. A CM, anyone.

If it makes any sense I would be merrily surprised.

For you guys in Upside-Down-Under. Silly Aussies.

We’re freezing to death here. Was 62 in Hawaii this morning! /brrr

1 Like

No, flying will be introduced via Pathfinder 2 when subs hit a predetermined low point and they need to entice players back to the game.

12 Likes