No!

9 Likes

no, unfortunately

8 Likes

*sobs in your beard… :weary:

24 Likes

well, um, this is awkward

34 Likes

It should have already been in the game…

95 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

More bait and switch. Give it to us already BLIZZ PLEASE.

14 Likes

Not in Ion’s house! They hate flying too much to give it to us in a reasonable time frame.

41 Likes

7 Likes

Yes, that’s the current state of things. 8.2 will bring the new Nazjatar zone and flying, a new raid and so on.

It’s not “bait and switch” at all, at no point did they say flying would be added in 8.1.5; there’s multiple videos and announcments about what will be in it (Zandalari, Kul Tirans, a new raid, profession items, more story, et cetera), but you can’t bait-and-switch unless you first put forward something as bait and then replace it with something else. Since flying was never on the menu, it cannot, therefore, be “switched.”

19 Likes

You seem a little uptight.

2 Likes

I don’t have a direct quote, but I believe ion addressed the fact that flight arrived rather late in legion, and they would look at getting it in earlier in BfA. of course being a man of his word that ion is…

24 Likes

Everytime someone makes a Flight whine thread, Blizz delays it by a day.

BFA flight in 2040

17 Likes

2 Likes

I can see your nipples.

9 Likes

In what way was flight ever promised in 8.1.5?

7 Likes

they’re hoping giving us KT/zanda would drag the subs back in

later, when they start to fall off again because adding two allied races isn’t actual content, they will add flying to get subs back up once more

i hate that that makes sense :tired_face:

11 Likes

I hope all you people that are so obsessed with flying, are not going to play classic, cause damn…what are you going to do when you have to walk every where…lol

6 Likes

Ion also directly said that pathfinder would follow the same formula as previous ones. That means 8.2.

I’d have to see a source before I call any man a liar.

3 Likes