9.1.5 Character Customizations: New and Improved You

9.1.5 Character Customizations: New and Improved You

With the release of the 9.1.5 content update, players will have access to new character customizations for select races allowing you to create a new version of your hero to take on the dangers of Azeroth.

View Full Article

47 Likes

Where’s the love for Dark Irons?

21 Likes

Next round, hopefully.

:crossed_fingers:t4: for blue flame hair for Dark Iron DKs

36 Likes

Please fix Night Elf Male back.

Model keeps leaning to the left when you look at it frontally.
It looks very disturbing, as if he has scoliosis.

Please fix Draenei Male wrists and neck.

Old (pre-WoD) models where very proportionate and well balanced. After model revamp Draenei Male models lost their wrists - lower arm has the same thickness up to the base of the fingers.
Neck is also nearly gone, making once nearly perfect hercules-like figure look comically, even ugly bulky.

31 Likes

Do you plan to add new customizations (hairstyles, beards, jewelry …) to the void elves in a patch before the end of SL ?

13 Likes

Imagine being this triggered over cosmetic changes. Imagine being this miserable.

Get a life, honestly

27 Likes

Wow…that was really, short.

14 Likes

Highmountain Tauren with one big antler and a stump? Yeah, you.

Just cut the other one off. Or get a prosthetic antler or something. Either way, even things out for the sake of your neck and shoulders.

6 Likes

are we looking at the same draenei male?

they’ve always been one of the worse male models. Before and after the revamp.

6 Likes

Lightforged still lacking any interesting skin colours.
Under a sea of spamming Blood Elves, multiple people were asking for darker colours, but I guess only Nightborne got to have bonus stuff added to them after the first week?

Give them dark colours. Black, deep brown, ect ect.
Their pass just feels so ridiculously bland compared to Nightborne.

Not even going to get started on how every race should have darker options, but for a company going on about inclusion, why are we stuck with some races that are still all pale? C’mon.

14 Likes

Can we get a release date on this?

17 Likes

Imagine putting the games resources into cosmetic updates rather than getting content out to retain your player base. How long has it been? A Year and 1 content patch with a flood of players leaving?

9 Likes

You have no idea what’s in the works.

9.1.5 is already on the PTR with a ton of changes that actively affect gameplay.

3 Likes

That’s subjective.
Missing parts of anatomy - not.

Beside, I liked them that way. And I’ve seen enough male bodies to trust my taste.

1 Like

I was hoping to see some tweaks to the nightborne eyes, at least with an option to have the npc style eyes. Eh, oh well…

2 Likes

The thing players have been clamoring for and was the only thing pretty universally well received about Shadowlands? Yeah, that’s pretty easy to imagine actually.

11 Likes

Yeah I have no idea. Only you have access to the upcoming patch notes and changes lmao.

The thing players have been clamoring for and was the only thing pretty universally well received about Shadowlands? Yeah, that’s pretty easy to imagine actually.

Yes customization was one of the only things well received in Shadowlands. Think about that statement. The gameplay/systems are so bad that customization is the well received aspect of the expansion. The focus continues being fixated on cosmetics LOL

5 Likes

I would like to have Mechanical Arms made out of Saronite rather than Golden, Silver or Rusted.

That’d be nice.

7 Likes

Its a .5 patch bro. What were you expecting? We were never gonna get a new dungeon or raid or whatever.

9.1.5 is honestly huge.

These changes do not affect what’s already announced for 9.1.5

Go be a doomer somewhere else

7 Likes

Please consider an onyx skintone for Lightforged before finalizing your pass.

26 Likes