11/12M Windwalker / Brewmaster looking for raiding guild

Hi,

I am currently looking for a mythic raiding guild to finish out this tier and move into shadowlands. I am currently 10/12 mythic with nzoth experience. I do mythic plus content as well. I am comfortable playing windwalker and brewmaster monk. I am not opposed to faction changing. I am currently on horde.

//https://raider.io/characters/us/baelgun/Monktysonn

//https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/baelgun/Monktysonn

My bnet is FastDriver#11323

Thanks

Hi Monktysonn!

Safe Word (H) on Kilrogg is looking for more mythic-ready DPS for our raid team! Currently 8/12 M (AOTC). We raid Tues and Thurs from 7-10 PST, and our optional heroic/alt raid is Mon 7-10PST.

We also have a great m+ community so you’d have no problem finding people to run keys with. :slight_smile: Safe Word is more than a raiding guild in that we work hard to organize social events like virtual brunch, herb & herb nights (guild restock + hangout time!) and achievement runs.

Our main recruitment post here has more specific info about what we are looking for and what you can expect from us as a team:

++https://tinyurl.com/y7yj9khn

My contact info is: Esaora#3578, bnet Lyra#11630. Hope to chat with you soon and I wish you luck in finding a new guild!

Added you bro! Looking forward to chatting about the opportunity.

CURRENTLY FORMING

Perseus // US // Horde // Mal’Ganis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wLJ01LgaIc

Currently we are taking applications and inquiries from qualified players who are seeking to define the Horde raid scene in Shadowlands.

What does that mean ? To us that means the following:
1.) Hall of Fame
2.) Top 20 US
3.) Build a name for ourselves as a community and as individuals

Our Schedule:
Tues 9:00-12:00PM EST
Wed 9:00-12:00PM EST
Thurs 9:00-12:00PM EST (During Progression)
Sunday 9:00-12:00PM EST (During Progression)

OPEN RECRUITMENT:

Requirements:

• Qualifying logs in Mythic (regardless of tier)
  • Able to commit to our goals

About us:
We are a group of dedicated raiders looking to push Top 20 US in Shadowlands our outlook on raiding and the game is simple, we want to be at the pinnacle of the raiding community. We plan on progressing through content at a set pace which may initially scare your typical casual raider away from our approach. Once progression is over we take a 2 week break and shift to raiding with a lighter schedule. If you are unable to critique yourself with the same energy you do others please do not apply.

Our guild is a group of friends and acquaintances. We expect members to cooperate with each other and do what’s best for the team. We distribute gear by loot council with performance and consistency put first. We count on each other to research and perform at a level fitting our 10+ years of hardcore progression raiding.

We also know that maintaining a healthy guild roster requires more than 20 members, to allow for absences and comp flexibility. We understand that no one is entitled to a 100% raid spot, and are courteous swapping in and out as the fights need. Our ideal roster size is about 22-25 players with 95% attendance.

Our application process starts you as a trial and gets you into some raids right away. If things go well through your first 3 weeks, you’ll be promoted to raider. We expect our recruits to be of a similar gear and experience level at our point in progression. They must get along with our guild inside and outside of raids, and must put progression as a team ahead of personal goals and loot. Being active and social is a big part of showing us your best as a trial.

A quick history of Perseus:
Perseus is a conglomerate of top US players who have grown tired of stagnation in their current guilds progress. Even though we are the new kids on the block we understand what it will take and what is required of us to achieve our goals. We have been competitive raiders since Vanilla and more than hold our own as individual players.

Over the years our members have consistently been apart of the best, oldest, and most respected US guilds, with numerous top 20 kills and achievements. Guild accomplishments include top 30 Naxxramas clear at level 60, top 50 Sunwell clear at level 70 (pre-3.0), Death’s Demise, top 50 H LK 25M, top 50 Heroic Ruby Sanctum clear at level 80, top 75 Sinestra kill, top 30 H:Ragnaros kill and a top 20 H:Madness kill.

How to Apply:
Please use the google application listed below to apply. If we’re interested we’ll get back to you within 1-2 days. For additional inquiries contact Sarrus in game
Bnet: Sarrus#1238
App: https://forms.gle/JZxGTa9wM4ekZCic8

Hey Monktysonn, we could use a monk for our raid team. If you are willing to faction change and can make our raid times, maybe we could be an option for you. Plenty of opportunities to play both specs. Please check us out, you can learn more about us in the link provided: [A] 10/12M 8-11pm PST 3Day 12 year guild LF DPS/Heals

I’m still looking.

No days or times listed, so I’m going to leave our spam for you to consider:

< Ouroboros >
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
Ny’alotha 10/12M, 12/12H, 11/12N
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Luunae Discord: Luunae#1462
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

Im the gm of Breakfast For Dinner, we raid M/T/W 8-11PM PST and are 12/12M. Add me on bnet if you would like to chat more. Meno#11434

Hello, all im still looking for the right fit.

Hello Monktysonn
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for more raiders! We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

I’m still looking.

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
11/12 Mythic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)

Color Blind - 11/12M Ny’alotha, 7/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community < Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Color Blind - 11/12M Ny’alotha (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • Insomnia - 7/12M Ny’alotha (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - trohe#1927
  • Clockwise - 3/12M Ny’alotha (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - oneg#11294
  • Loud Noises! - 11/12M Ny’alotha (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - falsify#1356
  • Barely Heroic - 12/12H Ny’alotha (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Monk,
Sent you a BT request. We are 2 day horde on Area 52 (Insatiable). Tues / Wed 8-1130pm 11/12M. If interested I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks, Pain
BT: Painreaper#1101
DISC: Painreaper#6397