11/12M Hpal and multiclasses LF M guild

11/12 M holy pally LF Mythic guild for SL, also have many other classes well geared and atleast over 2k IO, pally is 3300 IO because push group needed healer. most likely playing healer or tank in SL. I am currentl;y in a guild and we have pushed 11/12M but got a late start at it, the leader decided that he doesnt think we have time to prog on Nzoth so we wont be raiding the rest of xpac. well needless to say alot of people didnt like that answer so slowly falling apart. i play multiple hours a day and seriouse and competetive and would like to play with like minded people wanting and capable of pushing mythic in shadowlands. also would like to get CE in 8.3 before its over if possible.

Please include your btag!

You’re more than welcome to join us. Were Meta a guild on illidan we are focusing on CE in shadowlands with raiders from 12/12M to 9/12M feel free to reach out if you want to talk more hopefully we hear from you my Btag is: jormac#11345

Hey there Boran, we are building a team for Shadowlands that is going to be CE focused. We raid Thursday: 9pm - 11:30pm EST, Friday: 9pm - 12:30pm EST. If you have any questions feel free to add us on btag. I will also leave our recruitment post below for you to check out and see if it is a fit!!